As Customer Fulfilment Manager D2C, you will be responsible for the daily fulfillment of orders to ensure in-full and on-time delivery for all product orders within our Direct-to-Consumer E-Commerce channel in Europe. Your scope will include all fulfillment activities from order receipt, through allocation, to final delivery and potential returns. To do so, you will closely collaborate with our Order Management team to guarantee smooth order flow and manage stakeholders in Sales, E-Commerce, Commercial Supply Chain, and Warehousing & Distribution.
Next to that you will be the supply chain representative for related e-commerce processes and make sure all supply chain interfaces with the front-end are flawless to secure the best customer experience.
- Ensure smooth daily operation to ensure optimal allocation and fulfillment of orders and returns (Defects), by ensuring harmonized & well-documented processes, working through Order Management Team as executing organization for order management
- Monitor (via daily management) the E2E operation for our Direct-to-Consumer channel in Europe, analyze root causes of non-performance, and drive mitigation actions
- Team ups and pro-actively work with the e-commerce team to take away roadblocks in the daily operations and optimize our order intake
- Working closely with the various stakeholders within Philips DA to ensure a smooth fulfillment by managing order management, logistics administration, operational master data management, and working together with Integrated Warehousing & Distribution (IW&D) for seamless logistics execution according to customer requirements
- Responsibility for driving touchless orders, managing cost-to-serve, and maintaining in-full / on-time delivery KPIs
- Works with IW&D, while alignment requirements with customers, to drive agreed costs to serve initiatives
- Apply lean in the day-to-day operation & initiate problem-solving
- Optimizes end-to-end fulfillment process from order receiving till entitled returns
- Prior experience in supply chain management and more specific in customer fulfillment (Order-to-Cash processes)
- Deep understanding of downstream supply chain to guarantee smooth order flow from the intake to possible returns
- Hands-on attitude and the will to improve processes by applying lean practices
- Previous experience in e-commerce is a strong plus
- Ability to define the root cause of issues and provide quick solutions
- Familiar with ERP, preferably SAP
- Experience in working in a cross-functional organization
- At least 5 years in Supply Chain Management and/or related roles
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner!
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4.000 and a maximum of €5.000 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least two days in the office
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
This is a temporary assignment until April first, 2023. The start date is September first, 2022.
If you can relate with the vacancy, please apply with your CV (in English) and I look forward to talking to you!
You are part of:
The European D2C Supply Chain team and you will report to the Supply Chain Business Partner D2C.
Philips DA is the company with the most known consumer goods such as coffee machines, vacuum cleaners, irons, etc. Philips DA split in 2021 from Royal Philips.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.