Certification Documentation Author
PACCAR Global Engines is the organization within PACCAR responsible for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centers, engine families are developed meeting future regulations.
As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary team.
Within the engine development department, the System Definition group is responsible for emissions and installation documentation, project scoping, concept definition and functional requirements to meet (new) customer demands and emission regulations. To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are looking for a well-qualified Certification Documentation Author.
• Compiling legal documentation (AECD / BECS / AES / BES):
o Authoring parts of the documentation with consultation of the technical experts
o Reviewing and tracking changes
o Guide the editing, reviewing and approval process
• Authoring and maintaining engine test standards related to emission testing
• Supporting requirement engineering process
• Maintenance and development of tooling to control, maintain and optimize requirement processes and documentation
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
• Experience with (heavy duty diesel) engines and aftertreatment or related emissions legislation (Europe and North America)
• Experience with Emission Documentation (AECD / AES etc.)
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills are mandatory
• Advanced English skills are mandatory, Dutch skills are a pre
• Knowledge in using VBA and DITA with associated tools
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams
• Pro-active attitude and the ability to work with many different people and organizations
We offer you the first/next step in your career and together with Yacht you will build your career.
During your assignment we will coach you and help you develop your personal and professional skills. There will be a lot of learning on the job and also the possibility to do courses. We will always be in contact for you to make to best decisions for your career and make sure you will always have a challenging assignment. With regards to the terms and conditions of the contract we strive to give a satisfying contract with our professionals.
Are you an expat coming to the Netherlands? We can image that you have some questions about how this works.
Normally the interviews will happen on skype but a second face-to-face interview is sometimes necessary.
When you are hired for a job in the Netherlands, Yacht will arrange this move for you.
We will arrange the visa application for you (and your family) and look for the appropriate housing for you.
Next to this we will help you get the 30% ruling and Dutch Social Security number.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.