You have the opportunity to build and enrich the business forecast for Amazon in a PAN-European organization. Besides you will ensure there is one aligned demand plan, signed off by sales, and serves as input into the S&OP process. Does this sound like your new job? Then read on!
As a Customer Demand Planner, you are responsible for:
• Create an aligned short term demand plan, by using/improving the baseline forecast and enriching it with all relevant input from Sales, Customers, Customer Project Managers, Supply/Operations, Marketing, Finance and adjacent functions
• Collect input for phase-in/out & promotions and use it in the enrichment process
• Review and analyze historical sales trends, sell out, stock-in-trade, research demand drivers, prepare forecast analytics and evaluate forecast results
• Lead conversation with relevant counterparts, propose forecast adjustments and challenge assumptions underpinning input
• Support all relevant functions in creating and communicating gap closing scenarios
• Support all relevant functions in preparing, planning, communicating and revising forecast for Sales Review Meeting, Business Integration Meeting and/or Market Leadership meeting. Adjust forecasts based on meeting outputs
• Maintain the demand plan for respective Customer Planning Groups and ensure timely updates for meetings and business planning snapshots
• Be the gate keeper for potential activation/promotion agreements with customers and feasibility from a supply chain capability perspective
• Build relationship with key customers, prepare and lead joint forecasting meetings
To succeed in this role as a Customer Demand Planner, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor degree or higher
• 5 years work experience in Business or Supply Chain environment
• Familiar with ERP and advanced planning tools, preferable SAP and JDA
• Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) / IBP
• Integrated Supply Chain Management
• Experience in Supply Chain Management or in a planning role either further upstream (supply centers, factories) or downstream (retail)
• Experience in category planning or customer collaboration with strong focus on DA portfolio
• A conceptual thinker and comfortable working with data
• Ability to use data based root cause analysis for continuous improvement
• Commercial understanding
• Collaborative Planning
• Customer First Mindset
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner!
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4.000 and a maximum of €5.000 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least two days in the office
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
As a Customer Demand Planner, you are part of the Domestic Appliances Market team and you will report to the Global Supply Chain Lead for the Amazon Account.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.