In this role, you have the opportunity to support the Philips BeNeLux business team to win in the service and solutions space by creating and managing a competitive offering of 3rd party products like medical devices and accessories as well as services that complement Philips's own product portfolio, turning it into attractive solutions for our customers (hospitals and health care providers). The BeNeLuxBusiness team conducts business in The Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxemburg.
You will build a strong relationship with stakeholders in the BeNeLux business. You will provide them the procurement expertise, using thorough understanding of category Strategies and cooperation with global commodity managers, local market knowledge and supplier innovation, to support the businesses in order to bring them the most efficient and cost effective solutions, whilst ensuring all process compliances with Quality Requirements.
You are responsible for:
- Driving business value by impacting quality, time to market, supplier innovation, and cost-efficiency of third-party products and services that are offered to our customers as part of Philips solutions
- Developing and maintaining a catalog of 3rd party offerings used by sales to build customer solutions
- Identification and implementation of strategic sourcing initiatives in the local market through the development of internal and external intelligence such as best industry practices, supplier capabilities and capacities, emerging trends and technologies, and regulatory issues.
- All procurement and sourcing activities for all the assigned commodities / supply-base are in line with the global and local procurement strategies for the market
- Sourcing innovation through best-in-class negotiation strategies and contract management
- Driving supply base management which includes supplier classification, risk management, and compliance (Statutory, Fiscal, SOX, Internal Control, etc.)
- Continuously develop, deploy, and manage the strong supply-base comprising of global strategic and local preferred partners, and supplier relationships for the market need.
- Drive increased efficiency throughout the domain by reducing costs, and risk, and/or enhancing value from suppliers.
- Conduct bidding and negotiations (RFX/e-Sourcing) with suppliers to reduce cost and ensure an open,transparent, and objective process is used to award contracts.
- Conduct periodic supplier evaluations in your area, along with your demand side, to ensure they are providing the goods and/or services for which they are contracted, and as per the defined terms& conditions of the contract.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French and German will be a nice extra
- Strong background in project procurement BOM and/or buy for reselling procurement
- Experience working within a matrixed multinational
- Experience within a dynamic environment, with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent communications and influencing skills
- Tried-and-tested ability to deliver in a pressured environment against defined savings targets
- Excellent stakeholder management
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4.700 and a maximum of €6.200 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least two days in the office
- There is a possibility to work 32 or 36 hours per week, if that is your preference
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
You are a part of a dynamic and ambitious Procurement Team, reporting directly to the Market Procurement leader for Europe, Middle-East Africa and India. Philips Benelux is one of the key markets of Royal Philips. There are 12.000 people working at Philips Benelux. The office is located in Eindhoven.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.