- Independently select, prioritize and optimize performance marketing channels (social/display).
- Own performance budgets and lead the measurement and reporting of KPI’s.
- Play a leading role in insights generation and enable testing and iteration of channels, messages, formats, etc.
- Contribute to company strategy and support the definition and iteration of propositions and priorities.
- Select and manage external partners.
In a nutshell:
- Someone who knows performance marketing operations well: knows channels, their details and inner workings.
- Social advertising is the focus channel, someone with experience on that (which could also be related to display and video) and less on search.
- Someone who can think and knows how to transform insights into directives: performance marketing creates a lot of understanding about what works and doesn’t work, someone who knows how to communicate that back to the organization
- Someone who is a specialist and has done complex things themselves and would like to also contribute to the bigger picture and knows how to translate results into insights that others can work with.
- Someone with a track record yet who sees beyond their immediate work and wants to contribute to the big picture.
- Have at least 5 years of working experience on brand and/or agency side. Start-up/scale-up experience a plus.
- Have proven experience in independently managing performance channels. Social advertising (Facebook) is a must.
- Have an analytical and strategic mindset.
- Are curious towards business impact and interested in contributing to the bigger picture.
- Are a strong communicator who can effortlessly connect and collaborate with various stakeholders.
- You are familiar with the Dutch medialandscape.
BlueMovement is a fast-growing service: a start-up within BSH, offering affordable subscriptions on sustainable household appliances. Our team consists of hard-working, ambitious and dedicated people based in both Germany and the Netherlands. We are always looking for talented people to join our team.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.