Exact and Yacht are collaborating on an exclusive base in the search for a Manager Marketing for the Marketing Team.
In this role you oversee large projects, identify interdependencies and improvement opportunities for Exacts' Marketing department. You are at the heart of the organisation. A linking pin between daily performance and long term strategic initiatives. Exact works client centric: we bring the outside-in view for marketing and solution/product marketeers focusing on customer journeys. You work in close collaboration with all departments within Exact. You set the pace in their international marketing development. You have a strategic role in supporting Marketing Leadership team. In that role functional leadership of professionals is required.
You also will be first point of contact for some of the international Marketing colleagues. But most importantly: you are part of the coolest team in Exact, professionals that work hard and play hard and really know how to have fun. You take the lead in the integration approach for marketing, give and share insight and ensure correct planning of the integration of acquisitions. You create an overview of opportunities and challenges of the total product portfolio - and acts on them.
You take the lead to improve Marketing performance and deliver performance measurement and reporting, working in close collaboration with our controller.
This is what you bring:
The ideal candidate for this role has > 5 years of experience in project management and/or consulting and experience in a leading role, combined with a master in a relevant area of expertise.
Next to this you:
- Have strong and proven people management skills
- Thrive in a cross functional environment. If that environment was software related, great!
- Communicate effectively in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Extensive (online) Marketing experience is a pre
This is what Exact offers:
- A competitive monthly salary package; depending on experience
- Holiday allowance;
- 13th Month;
- Collective pension plan
- Collective Health & Accident insurance
- All the room your ambition needs;
- Useful training sessions to help you achieve your full career potential;
- State of the art marketing tooling;
- An ambitious team to work with;
- Access to important conferences at Google and other tech vendors;
- An innovative and international work environment at their headquarters in Delft with motivated colleagues;
- Healthy food from their restaurant every day;
- Their own fitness center;
- Friday afternoon drinks at their bar "Bits & Bytes".
Founded in 1984 and now operating in more than 100 countries, we are a leader in the global business and financial software market. What makes us stand out? We combine the energy of a start-up with the advantages of a multinational. Our aim is to create the best business software with the most innovative software solutions. Over 550,000 entrepreneurs and accountants trust our software and use it on a daily basis.
As an employer, we accept our social responsibility. This is important to us and we genuinely believe in it. We think green in everything we do, whether it's by reducing paper consumption, encouraging digital working and minimising travel by plane and car. We also support employees who want to contribute to the (local) community. Exact celebrates differences and views them as a learning opportunity. We assess ideas based on merit, rather than source. It’s passion, dedication and ownership that earn you a place at the table.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.