We have a unique opportunity available for an experienced Interim Project Manager to make a difference at our client. The (position) is located within the Benelux and the main location in our Amsterdam office in Amsterdam Zuid. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers who dare to do better every day.
In general, you will be responsible for overseeing all matters related to in relation to our office and employees. This means regularly updating relevant stakeholders on changes in national safety measures or legislation and making recommendations on how Kraft Heinz should proceed. You will also support the Future of Work project team in finalizing the office renovation management and ensuring our facilities are equipped properly to adhere to legislation if and when they apply (i.e. CoronaCheck app; 1,5m distance).
In brief, you will be responsible for;
• Provide timely presentations, protocols, and recommendations to Steering Committee and HR teams related to
• Implement new safety measures in the office (as applicable)
• Support employees on the front line understand and follow the protocols in the office related to
• Own delivery of project outcomes and objectives
• Ensure office renovations adhere to implementation schedule and budget
• We can provide additional projects like e.g. upgrade quality reception / tender for suppliers etc
• Project Management / Stakeholder management / Facility management
• Risk and Issue Management
• Crisis management
• Budget Management
• Strategically work with different teams to see how best you can support them
• English or Dutch speaking
• Communication Skills
• At Kraft Heinz you’ll be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
• Ability to Simplify
• We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated and valued.
• We’re a data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution.
• Project management skills
• Time management is no secret to you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given time frame.
• Networking skills
• You’re able to be interesting and interested in business conversations, motivating people to want to be in your network. The stronger the network you have, the more easily you can get things done. You, highly aware of that, are constantly expending your network.
• You will receive a project contract with Yacht for the duration of the project for 4 months.
• The salary range is €4000,- and €5200,- gross per month based on a 40-hour working week, and the amount of work experience.
• Be aware this project is for 24 hours a week!
• Independent contractors (ZZP) are also welcome to respond to discuss the purchase rate.
Our client is a producer of delicious foods. You will work in a diverse team with diverse cultures and nationalities. The team exist out of 3 people including the manager.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.