Exact and Yacht are collaborating on an exclusive base in the search for a Manager Demand Generation for the Marketing Team.
Your teams' responsibilities:
With your team you are responsible for understanding the pains and needs of our customer base SME audiences and create campaigns that resonate with them. The industries that you will cover include wholesale, professional services, manufacturing and construction companies.
In order to be agile and adjust to the business needs the team is working according to scrum with a high velocity and clear goals. Your team consists of marketing professionals that are skilled to manage marketing campaigns end-to-end. During bi-weekly sprint reviews you and your team demonstrate to all stakeholders what you have achieved and what is coming next. You carry the end responsibility with regards to the goals, budgets and velocity of the team.
And that's not all. In short we expect you to;
- Manage the scrum process as a scrum master.
- People manage your team consisting of 9 FTE.
- Develop, create and execute marketing plans and campaigns that result into deals and leads and increase the engagement with customers.
- Manage stakeholders at sales, solutions marketing, strategy and management.
- Report on business goals and forecasts.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- You are part of the Marketing Leadership Team, managing the overall CMO department and our strategic initiatives together.
You will manage and join the 9 colleagues in the SME Customer Base Demand Generation team. They are known for their marketing expertise and smooth cooperation. Asking for help if necessary and offering help if possible is part of their DNA. Our marketing and communications professionals work non-stop on various B2B marketing campaigns and events. They use the latest marketing tools to launch, analyze and optimize the campaigns.
What do you bring to Exact?
The ideal candidate for this role has 7 years of experience within Marketing & Demand Generation and experience in a leading role, combined with a BSc in a relevant area of expertise. Next to this you:
- Can show a track record of developing effective marketing campaigns.
- Can show a track record working in a marketing organization with different functional teams.
- Have strong and proven people management and marketing communication skills.
- Have experience with digital marketing automation platforms.
- Thrive in a cross functional environment. If that environment was software related, great!
- Are a certified scrum master or willing to become one asap!
- Communicate effectively in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
Competencies you posses:
- Is able to comprehend complex problems, structures them, and provides prioritized answers independently
- Is able to collect, organise and present information in a structured and (visually) attractive way
- Is able to connect with different (conceptual) levels in the organisation to develop solutions/scenario's
- Is pragmatic and builds relationships easily
- Is able to think in structures and supports on integration of data and tooling (integration of acquisitions)
- Oversees and orchestrates the overall Exact websites architecture & content with a client centric approach
What does Exact offer you?
- A competitive monthly salary package; maximum of €6713,= a month depending on experience
- Holiday allowance;
- 13th Month;
- Collective pension plan
- Collective Health & Accident insurance
- All the room your ambition needs;
- Useful training sessions to help you achieve your full career potential;
- State of the art marketing tooling;
- An ambitious team to work with;
- Access to important conferences at Google and other tech vendors;
- An innovative and international work environment at their headquarters in Delft with motivated colleagues;
- Healthy food from their restaurant every day;
- Their own fitness center;
- Friday afternoon drinks at their bar "Bits & Bytes"
Founded in 1984 and now operating in more than 100 countries, we are a leader in the global business and financial software market. What makes us stand out? We combine the energy of a start-up with the advantages of a multinational. Our aim is to create the best business software with the most innovative software solutions. Over 550,000 entrepreneurs and accountants trust our software and use it on a daily basis.
As an employer, we accept our social responsibility. This is important to us and we genuinely believe in it. We think green in everything we do, whether it's by reducing paper consumption, encouraging digital working and minimising travel by plane and car. We also support employees who want to contribute to the (local) community. Exact celebrates differences and views them as a learning opportunity. We assess ideas based on merit, rather than source. It’s passion, dedication and ownership that earn you a place at the table.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.