By setting priorities for the local site you bring focus and professionalize the way of working. You make this possible to the organization by your change management capabilities.
Together with colleagues from other factories you will co-create the Manufacturing buying strategy for the Netherlands.
You are responsible for stakeholder management, strategic procurement of goods and services for all relevant indirect categories and capital investment projects, supplier management and the operational and tactical activities to guarantee end-to-end management.
In particular: The site Zoetermeer is going through an extensive Capital Investment plan. Your contribution to this plan is essential.
This role requires advanced skills in Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management, Influencing (internally and externally), and Supplier Compliance.
This is a Senior purchasing role in the Netherlands, with a focus on local needs, that will work across all the Capex & Manufacturing Services categories for the 3 Supply Points. The key categories are, next to Capex : Facility management, Spare parts, Quality & Lab supply / services, Cleaning in place process and Energy/ Utilities consumption. A Junior Purchaser is reporting into you.
This Senior role will focus to the site’s execution of the Numerous Capex projects according to its Masterplan.
· Source and benchmark suppliers through RFP and negotiations;
· Ensure contracting & application of negotiated conditions;
· Define and follow KPIs;
· Contribution to the development of local & regional sourcing strategies
· Collaborate with stakeholders to identify process improvements, inefficiencies, new technologies, and approaches to this category
· Business process owner of compliance of the full chain from sourcing to pay; create right processes to ensure compliance and manage all stakeholders to maintain compliance
Purchasing category management
· Participate to regional category & roadmap building and communicate
· Bring sourcing expertise and best practice to generate and execute ideas to create savings
· Implement & follow action plan to improve supplier contributions
Cost optimization & controlling
· Ensure market intelligence & needs analysis;
· Participate to (Capex) budget process with finance function;
· Identify & lead productivity projects with stakeholders;
· Track savings with controlling (Cost Out) & promote added value (Value In) for stakeholders.
Supplier Relationship Management
· Build effective relationships with key local suppliers: leading negotiations and ensuring the fundamentals (e.g. legal, quality, compliance) are in place to drive growth and generate innovation
· Monitor quality service and performance of suppliers, including management of service evaluations, and serve as a resource to resolve issues
· Local implementation of globally agreed governance models
· Communicate with existing and potential suppliers to understand new technologies, innovations, industry trends, best practices, and identify opportunities for improvement
Relationships and Influence
· As part of the BNL team help to build , make, implement and evaluate purchasing standards
· Build and ensure strong working relationships with local, regional and global stakeholders
· Influence cross-functional teams (including engineering, finance and legal from multiple business units) to consolidate business requirements, provide updates, manage projects, and be the central point of contact
· Ensuring that stakeholders are involved and trained in procurement processes and procedures
Represent Danone procurement outside the company and build effective relationships with preferred vendors
- The BNL team is a young team, the path is not paved
- Develop x-Business Units mindset, leverage know-how, experience and projects at Cluster level
- Evolve the Capex and Manufacturing Services supplier ecosystem
- Foster cross functional and cross cultural collaboration
- Challenge constructively and set priorities in an environment where often ‘everything is a priority’
- Pace of change: Procurement are gaining an ever-more prominent role in the organization, launching many projects with demanding deadlines
- Required Experience / background: 4-5 year experience in strategic purchasing in the field of indirect goods, services, materials and/or engineering projects, preferably with strong relation to Manufacturing and project management.
- Industry and types of companies: ideally Food manufacturing industry and/or Pharma industry
- Types of jobs: Procurement, Category Management, Operations, Engineering, Project Manager
- Level at last job: comparable to L9
- A high degree of commercial experience to identify and take advantage of opportunities
· In-depth knowledge of key procurement concepts in contract management, supplier relationship and performance management
- Experienced in forging strategic alliances to support business efficiencies
- Work collaboratively on cross functional projects & have strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, Results driven and action orientated
- Experienced in project management,
- Able to transform supplier relationships through effective SRM strategies
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Advanced contracting skills – cradle to grave ownership
- Acting as advisor to management, able to build a compelling argument and forge consensus
- Strong data analysis skills & financial acumen
- Maintain structured way of working within a changing business environment
- Recognizes and accommodates personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and limitations
- Embrace feedback and can discuss themselves openly and insightfully
- You will receive a project contract with Yacht for one year;
- A salary in the range of € 4.500 - €5.200 gross per month based on a 40 hour working week;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Pension from day 1.
- Freelancers are also asked to respond to discuss the purchase rate.
- Note, To be considered for this position you must live in the Netherlands
Our client has been offering parenting support for 125 years. As early as 1896, they were already producing formula milk for babies for whom no breast milk was available. It ensured that those children could also grow up healthy. It has not stopped with the production of only bottle food - and later also baby food. For example, Nutricia also makes drinking and tube feedings for children and adults who are sick, and they offer support in the use of all our nutritions.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.