We are looking for the best talent to create Low Voltage and Medium Voltage Power Distribution Systems for the datacenters of the future. Come expand your career with us!
“We transform the everyday”
You are an experienced project manager with a proven track record of running complex Low Voltage and Medium Voltage Power Distribution System projects, experienced in large scale Datacenter Projects.
The role of the PM is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to scope, timeline and budget. This includes directing or advising resources in a matrixed organization and coordinating the efforts of team members to ensure the timely delivery of projects. The Project Manager will also lead all aspects of quality control throughout the project. Afterward the project will be handed over to our after sales department. As a senior project manager we will challenge you to grow into a program managers role for our biggest clients. If you want more info on our projects, please take a look at our ElectricityMatters magazine
“What does this role feel like?”
Our scope of works include detailed engineering, manufacturing, delivery, installation, test and commissioning of Low Voltage and Medium Voltage Power Distribution Systems for international datacenter projects – including Sivacon busbar trunking systems, Air and Gas insulated Medium Voltage switchgears – NXAIR, 8DJH, NXPLUS C, modular solutions including ehouse, skid, and frames, Low Voltage Power Distribution Units (PDU), etc. including digital protection and automation systems such as SIPROTEC, etc.
Important is to understand, prepare, and execute a professional and executable project management plan. This plan will bring the maximum momentum to the project and maximum positive energy to the team. One of the main things you will bring to the table is experience in proper stakeholder management – especially at project important milestones i.e. when the engineering phase is to finish after Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and we are to start site works including installation, test, commissioning, etc., or when Site Acceptance Test (SAT) is to be done.
Since our projects are mainly done in large scale datacenters – and knowing the fast track approaches while execution - your number one priority is always safety!
You are responsible for:
- nProject execution; start from contract signing until handover to employer which includes engineering, manufacturing, logistics, installation and commissioning.
- HSE (health, safety and environment) management for the complete project, with main focus on site activities.
- Proactively lead changes in project scope to improve success and minimize risk to the customer and the company
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements for the contracted scope of the project(s).
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Maintain the relationship with the client and all partners.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Coach, mentor, encourage and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Proven record of 7+ years as a successful Project Manager
- Experience in multidisciplinary projects with a focus on Electrical engineering
- PMP or IPMA certified
- VCA VOL or ISO 45001 (formal OHSAS) safety certified
- Expertise in datacenter
- Bachelors’ degree in, preferred in electrical engineering or power systems engineering
- Excellent client-facing and internal presentation skills
- Positive attitude and can do mentality
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, Advanced time management and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- 25% travel is required (EU-passport/work permit)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.