We are looking to hire a Test & Verification (T&V) Engineer for PHILIPS Beauty, Eindhoven within YACHT. In this role, you can make a great contribution to the verification of innovative products. You take ownership to the execution of test and verification activities, maintaining test area and test equipment and development of test methods. You will significantly contribute to the verification of innovative consumer products.
Your main responsibilities, among others, are:
- Development of reproducible and maintainable test methods (electronical test methods for elements, (sub)system integration, functional and non- functional tests) corresponding to design input specifications
- Assisting the development lead to create smart test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location)
- Tests and measurements coordination, execution and reporting
- Analyzing and post-processing of measurement data by using statistical techniques
- MSA/ test method validation
- Providing technical documentation in compliance with internal procedures and regulations/ standards applicable for medical devices (according to ISO 13485, 21CR820 and GDP)
- Supporting/ leading problem solving activities in order to define root cause of the problem
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base
- Mentoring and supporting team members within development of tests methods and test equipment
- Effective collaboration and communication within cross- functional teams
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Technical background, preferably electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or comparable subject
- 3+ years of experience in working in electrical test laboratory including experience in designing, documenting and executing test methods
- Understanding of MSA methodology/ test method validation, statistical techniques
- Good practice of Windchill and Minitab is an advantage
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Matlab, Python) and Knowledge of connectivity and sensor technologies is an advantage
- Understanding of development process and testing of medical devices (ISO 13485, 21CFR820);
- Very good communication skills (English) and social skills since you will be working with colleagues of many disciplines
- Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality, also able to manage and delegate tasks when necessary
- Permanent contract ensures longer stay in the Netherlands.
- We take care of Visa formalities (for professionals & dependents) and complete relocation support
- Salary range 4400-5500 Euros per month + Quarterly and annual accumulative bonus
- Pension & social security
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by 2025 delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Next to that you will be joining a nice work environment with fun colleagues that are always willing to help each other!
You will join the Test and Verification Team, a group within the product development Department of Grooming and Beauty Site Eindhoven, located at the center of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. The group consists of 10+ people, highly skilled, flexible, dynamic and multi-cultural. You will support verification of newly developed Philips Beauty products like Philips Lumea (IPL - Intense Pulse Light). You will work closely with T&V engineers, T&V architects and test executers.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.