The Expert Treasury and Cash Management prepares analyses, reviews and validates and reconciles various records, financial reports and statements. The expert gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., cash flow, cash pooling in the group, FX, pricing, etc.) to influence business decisions and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). He or she has the responsibility to represent financial transactions correctly both internally and externally and ensures strong finance controls. The Expert Treasury and Cash Management is directly interacting with finance members within Kyocera Document Solutions Group in Europe (KDE G) and our Document Solutions headquarter in Japan (KDC).
- Is responsible for execution/improvement of all finance transactions ( monitor and update daily cash position, bank booking, balance reconciliation of SAP and bank statement, cash transfer, payments, FX hedging, etc)
- Control and instruct sales companies on cash management in the group (cash pooling and internal credit facility)
- Maintenance for system authorization and registrations with banks
- Communicate with external auditors regarding finance activities
- Education on bachelor level (finance related)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in cash management
- Fluency in English, plus other languages (preferred).
- Able to create cash flow forecast (daily, monthly, yearly).
- Cash pooling enhancement throughout the group
- Process optimization and automation.
- Honest and sincere
- Flexible team player
- Proactive and Performance driven
- Strong planning & organizing skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Open for new procedures and able to drive change in own area of expertise
- Salary: €3.800,- to €4.400,- gross per month based on fulltime depending on experience
- Allowances: 13th month / holiday allowance (annual salary = monthly salary * 13.96).
- Bonus: Maximum 10% bonus – pay out based on individual KPI results
- Pension: Full pension contribution paid by Company.
- Vacation days: 30 days
- Hybrid Working: 2 days from the office, 3 days from home.
Kyocera, founded in 1959 in Japan, has since grown from the printer business to a multinational that innovates in several areas. Kyocera's global operations deliver a diverse range of products, including advanced materials, components, devices, equipment, network engineering and other services. With the headquarters in Kyoto, all businesses around the world operate according to the founder's vision of working in harmony with each other and with nature.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.