The Logistics Coordinator Inbound provides uninterruptable flow of raw & packaging materials for the site, via best in class replenishment execution meeting the scheduled production needed, using the most optimum amount of inventory possible to prevent obsolescence and conserve cash.
- Mid and long-term purchasing planning for packaging (forecast analysis connected with packaging materials), providing suppliers with the forecasts
- Short term purchase orders and call off´s, placing them according the lead time, monitoring realization of volume allocation) and sends out regular delivery schedules to raws & packs suppliers.
- Conducts daily analysis of all the changes in materials production demand; assesses all the risks of potential material delivery disruption and immediately provides feedback to production planning and manufacturing; proposes solutions on minimizing those risks.
- Controls every stage of purchase order and call off´s execution until material is delivered to site (WH).
- Assure the efficient connection with the factory through Mars signature processes FMOS/DLR
- Serves as a backup for the other logistic coordinator in the site
- Receives and checks all incoming invoices.
- Regularly conduct analysis of obsolete and “ soon to become obsolete” materials, also takes proactive measures on minimizing the impact from those....
- Minimize demurrage cost, admin rootcause and drive preventive actions.
- Propose and introduce solutions aimed at optimization of stocks and potential obsoletes;
- Makes sure all the relevant data (MRP, Purchasing) in the system are up to date.
- Participates in the process of verifying pack material’s artwork changes and controls its introduction schedule. Informs R&D department upon new material arrivals and new suppliers contracted
- Recommend changes of packaging materials in BOMs
- Align delivery dates and means of delivery with all the suppliers, also introduces all the ongoing corrections in SAP; maintaining relevant data in SAP and R2T
- Controls execution of all compensation activities (material replacement etc ,..) by the suppliers.
- Informs all suppliers of any quality issue identified and any upcoming specification change requests.
- Evaluates performance of the supplier and provides relevant data ( as per local procedure) to the logistics and factory management teams. Participates in supplier qualification process.
- Collaboration with Regional Commercial Operations team; support the development and implementation of regional strategies and projects. - Support the new initiatives and the qualification process of new suppliers and supplier changes.
- Management of the supplier relationships in terms of quality, service and efficiency
- Maintain regular contacts and build good relationship with Suppliers and internal Customers
- Higher education or university degree preferably in logistiscs
- Preferably > 3 year in logistics
- Experience with ERP (preferably SAP)
- Good level of Dutch and English
- You are living in the Netherlands.
- Action oriented, drive for results and able to set priorities
- Must be service oriented and have customer focus
You will be seconded through Yacht's against an excellent remuneration package!
This organization is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands. A global workplace with no walls, no borders and no limits.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.