Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Resource Coordination Engineer to work at Janssen Biologics in Leiden.
As Resource Coordination Engineer within Technical Operations (TO), you are primarily responsible for the coordination of projects resource allocation and secondarily for support of cleaning verification and validation activities withing the Support Processing Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Resource planning and allocation. Assigning people to projects based on their skills, experience and availability (on weekly base).
- Act as resource (fte and budget) coordinator for the Support Processing Team by attending relevant project meetings and proactively discuss with various customers.
- Represent TO in multidisciplinary team and align with core team members.
- Coordinate and implement cleaning validation activities of supporting processes.
- Write and review validation protocols, reports.
- Perform change control and PQA (performance qualification) assessments
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures (e.g., Quality, EH&S, Business, Credo etc).
- Bachelor or Master degree in Science, Engineering and Technical Subjects
- >5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with resource planning and coordination: Scrum Champion or other relevant methodology.
- Manufacturing experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience with validation in the field of large molecule APIs (preferred)
- Experience in non-conformance and change control
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This concerns a direct contract at Janssen Biologics (J&J) for 1 year. Full-time (40h) is strongly preferred, working 32 or 36 hours per week can be discussed. They will offer a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position (salary between 3750 and 5250 euro gross per month).
Janssen Biologics B.V. is one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and is focused on the development, production and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious diseases.
Leiden site Technical Operations (TO) manages the process technology platform strategy for the production of biotherapeutics and vaccines. They are responsible for Validation and Standardization of Equipment for New Product Introduction, and Life Cycle Management (LCM) of their commercial production processes.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.