In this role, you have the opportunity to drive the transformation of the Philips DA PTP activities, ensuring the proper and effective end2end processes with a focus on adoption to and continuous improvement.
- Own a subset of processes within the PTP domain and drive adherence and continuous improvements for these processes.
- Ensure that the process template is effective, efficient, and compliant with the local fiscal regulations.
- Drive and support the build phase, UAT and go live within SAP (S4H) deployment including standard SAP tools (VIM, Concur).
- Support the integration with deployments of integrated tools (Ariba, success factors, MDG,).
- Support in trainings, including development of training materials and work instructions, and user acceptance testing.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- University degree in Finance or equivalent is required.
- At least 12 years of progressive work experience in the Finance or Procurement area.
- Relevant work experience in standard SAP deployments (VIM, Concur) and a good understanding of integrated tools (Ariba, success factors, MDG,).
- Fluent communication skills in English (both oral and written) is required.
- Project Management skills with a positive result-driven attitude
- The ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload and multi-task is essential.
- Effective in influencing and collaborating (courageous discussions) with colleagues from various disciplines and cultures.
- Effective listening and communication skills highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and hands-on attitude, goal-oriented and perseverant.
- Able to drive change in processes to bring organizations in line with harmonized wow and or legal requirements.
- Structured working style with eye for detail and hidden risks.
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner!
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4000 and a maximum of €6500 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
You are a part of Philips DA Accounting Operations (AccOps) organization. Due to complexity of the project, you will work with a cross-functional team (Supply Chain Management, Procurement, external implementation partners) or within Finance Operations.
You will report functionally to the PTP Business Process Owner.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.