You are a part of Philips Accounting Operations (AccOps) organization. Due to complexity of the project, you will work with a cross-functional team (Supply Chain Management, Procurement, external implementation partners) or within Finance Operations.
You will report functionally to the PTP Business Process Owner.
In this role, you have the opportunity to drive the transformation of the Philips PTP activities, ensuring the proper and effective end2end processes with a focus on adoption to and continuous improvement .
- Own a subset of processes within the PTP domain and drive adherence and continuous improvements for these processes.
- Ensure that the process template is effective, efficient, and compliant with the local fiscal regulations.
- Drive and support the build phase, UAT and go live within SAP (S4H) deployment including standard SAP tools (VIM, Concur).
- Support the integration with deployments of integrated tools (Ariba, success factors, MDG,).
- Support in training, including the development of training materials and work instructions, and user acceptance testing.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- University degree in Finance or equivalent is required.
- At least 12 years of progressive work experience in the Finance or Procurement area.
- Relevant work experience in standard SAP deployments (VIM, Concur) and a good understanding of integrated tools (Ariba, success factors, MDG,).
- Fluent communication skills in English (both oral and written) is required.
- Project Management skills with a positive result-driven attitude
- Effective in influencing and collaborating (courageous discussions) with colleagues from various disciplines and cultures.
- Effective listening and communication skills highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Able to drive change in processes to bring organizations in line with harmonized wow and or legal requirements.
For Immediate consideration, kindly reach out to me via Email: Pallavi.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0 623460765
What we offer:
Freelancers are also welcome
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards a permanent contract: €4000- €5500 p/m
- Possibility of bonuses (Quarterly/Annual)
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- Holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Hybrid way of working
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.