Within YACHT, we are looking for a QMS and Training Manager, for Philips Healthcare's (our client) International Markets
As a QMS Trainer/ Manager, you will work closely together with the Philips Quality Management Systems (PQMS) Markets Central team, the Market Quality & Regulatory (Q&R) Leaders, the Function Leaders and the Global Quality Compliance Learning team. And be responsible for creating/ building a new People and Training Culture (training and QMS as a vehicle to change), Operationally and strategically manage training related CAPAs and Audit/Inspections observations, Conduct/assist L1 Audits, Proactively investigate, identify and close training compliance gaps / avoid future gaps, Driving compliance and/or LEAN improvements in the area of QMS training compliance and Representing and being the voice of Markets in all Enterprise-wide training projects and initiatives.
You are a part of
The PQMS Markets Central Team plans, controls and manages relevant QMS activities for all Markets and Philips Services worldwide within Philips. This includes Personal Health, Precision Diagnosis, Image Guided Therapy and Connected Care. The core business of the Markets is the Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Installation and Servicing of Philips medical and non-medical devices and solutions designed & manufactured by the Business Units.
To succeed in this role
- At least 3 years of experience in a highly regulated industry (medical devices, pharma, automotive, food, defense, aerospace), working:
- Experienced with leading and managing medium to large scales projects end-to-end, preferably in the field of Marketing/Sales/Commercial
- Quality driven, strong customer service focus, with the ability to influence others, at all levels in and outside of your area of expertise, to achieve goals
- Accurate, superior planning, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail and follow-through
- Quality minded (knowing what QMS is... being able to sell 'quality')
- Experience with ISO quality standards or GxP requirements
- Start: June (to have a proper hand-over)
- Duration: 12 months
- Hours: 40
- Location: Eindhoven (2 days at home)
- Rate: 70- per hour
2 weeks' holidays is fine (not a long period free during summer holidays)
Apply before the 16th of May 2022 for immediate consideration. Please do not hesitate to write/call me if you have any questions email@example.com or call/Whatsapp @ +31683248577 during business hours
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.