Introduction to the job
Want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Role and responsibilities
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) we are the recognized expert, that drives World-Class Program- and Project Management.
The (Senior) Project Planner is responsible to facilitate New Product Development projects with the set-up or revitalization of their project schedule. By doing so the project leader is enabled to manage the project timeline, report project progress and prepare for decision making, enabling effective and efficient product development.
- Project methodology is either traditional project management or over the past years transformed towards an agile way of working.
- Pro-actively reaches out to the Project Leaders in creating and enhancing their project plans.
- Ensure a stable structure and process ensures the project plan remains up-to-date and changes are processed.
- Provide or refresh project planning training to (new) employees that pick-up a project leader role.
- Drive continuous improvement of the way of working, based on market trends and internal developments.
- Drive embedding and adoption of the project planning competence by communicating through various platforms and organizational levels.
- Minimal level of Bachelors degree, preferably in the area of Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with planning for large complex programs and projects.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
- Experience with project planning tools (e.g. Microsoft Project Online, Jira, Jira Align) is preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization.
- Analytical skills.
- Business Savvy.
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently.
- Project, Agile/SAFe expertise.
- Hands on / getting things done
- Take ownership.
- Pro-active drive for improvement.
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4.000 and a maximum of €5.000 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
Practical matters for this assignment:
- Start date: a.s.a.p.
- End date: 6 months after start, can be extended for 1-2 years
- Location: This position is preferably based in Veldhoven, Netherlands, supported by a blend of remote and office-based work.
- Hours: 40
(For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible)
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. They recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of their company.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.