DAF Trucks in Eindhoven is hiring!
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE), part of the world-wide PACCAR Parts Division, is responsible to grow the sales of spare parts to customers in all DAF markets across the world, exclusively through the DAF and TRP dealer network. To satisfy our customers and dealers requirements, PACCAR Parts sells DAF and PACCAR Genuine Parts as well as the All Makes truck & trailer brand TRP utilizing state of the art PACCAR Distributions Centers (PDC) in Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Budapest, Panama, Moscow and Brazil and delivering unique and innovative customer and dealer solutions.
As Dedicated Six Sigma Black Belt / Continuous Improvement Manager, you are responsible for the promotion and communication of Lean Six Sigma and the PACCAR Production System (PPS) philosophy within PACCAR Parts.
You are the point of contact for the management in the field of continuous improvement and you advise the management regarding the selection of improvement projects.
• You provide professional support on projects in various Six Sigma methodologies (Lean, Green, Black, T-DFSS), monitor progress and consolidate the improvement results;
• You advise management regarding the selection of Belts and improvement directions and you support the use of Belts in improvement projects;
• You monitor and report the project progress and assess and consolidate the results of reported improvements;
• You support and advise teams in the implementation of the PPS philosophy;
• You coordinate training and certification of all Belts within PACCAR Parts and you contribute to the execution of PPS and Lean Six Sigma training courses;
• You are responsible for the promotion and communication of Lean Six Sigma and PPS in the organization.
In this position you work for the entire PACCAR Parts organization. Hierarchically you report to Manager Projects & Support and functionally you report to the Master Black Belt.
For this challenging position, we would like to get in touch with candidates with a preferably academic education, for example Technical Business Administration or Industrial Engineering.
• You have project-based experience, coaching skills and can act as a "change manager" to achieve a continuously improving organization.
• You are result oriented, have excellent communication skills and you have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
• You have completed the Six Sigma Black Belt course or you will complete it at short notice.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.