For our client, a major international bank, we are looking for a PMO professional:
- Goal is to migrate end of august towards a new IT landscape for Individual Pensions portfolio
- Thereby solving issues, setting a new digital standard and shortening time to market for new propositions
- Over 40 teams are involved in the program execution. Complex program with both strong business and IT component.
- PMO help requested on overall portfolio board/ planning, organizing program events and clear reporting (both from progress, test, communication and possibly migration perspective).
With the following results:
- Support on program planning
- Organizing scaled agile events (PO sync, PI planning, Scrum of scrums, Program sync. etc.)
- Reporting on progress overall and work streams; to be developed
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- HBO/WO educated
- Jira, Azure boards knowledge and experience
- Profound MS office knowledge (PPT, Excel)
- Only Dutch speaking candidates will be considered, candidates must also be proficient in English
- 1 or 2 years of experience in Project Management
- Experience with the agile way of working
- Pro active, self starting
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €2,750 and a maximum of €3.650 gross per month based on 30 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.