You will be the Internal Communications Business Partner for the Souring & Supply Chain (S&SC) organization of ASML and will work closely with the head of S&SC, a member of ASML’s Executive Committee. You will provide communications consultation and create effective communication that contributes to the success of key business-and employee engagement initiatives. The S&SC organization is growing at the same rate as ASML overall and play a crucial role in solving our output challenges so we can deliver the needed systems to the world’s top semiconductor manufacturers.
The communication role involves leading, coordinating and delivering (strategic) internal communications initiatives, and creating relevant communications content (e.g. written communication, talking points, scripts, presentations via different communication assets) for an internal global audience. You will work closely with colleagues in the Internal Communications team to ensure we have a collective impact with regard to supporting business objectives, and collaborating on main messages, communication assets and timing. You will also work with your peers across the Corporate Communications and Employer Branding Teams, to identify new opportunities for cross-functional or company-wide communications initiatives contributing to the company’s strategic goals.
- You will also support key supplier communications initiatives when relevant.
- You will have a seat in the extended management team of S&SC, collaboratively setting communications objectives and priorities for this sector. Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of communications and managing your business leader’s budget / spend on communications as agreed in the annual communications plan are also part of this role.
- You will ensure that our communications initiatives have clear objectives that are tied to business goals, allowing you to measure, evaluate and ultimately answer the question: “Did we make a difference?”
We are looking for an experienced communications professional, with a proven track record in working with senior leaders in a complex, international and multiple stakeholder environment.
- Master-level education in a relevant field
- 8+ years of relevant experience in internal and/or corporate communications
- You are able to give strategic advice to senior managers as well as being able to break up complex problems and opportunities into executable tasks and deliverables. You feel comfortable driving your initiatives and ideas even in times of ambiguity. Addressing challenges and creating a basis for communication to have impact is something that comes natural to you.
- You have a natural ability to build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders so that together you can identify barriers to effective communications and work with them to address and overcome these.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment. And you excel at learning and adapting from each project to become an increasingly valuable asset to the S&SC management team.
- Advanced English skills (C1 or higher)
You are motivated by personal achievements, however foremost by the results you reach together with others.
Start date: asap - 1 year (after this period a direct hire by ASML)
Hours: 40 per week
Location: Veldhoven (hybride working)
Context of the position
The Head of S&SC and most of his direct staff are located in Veldhoven, however the organization is increasingly growing in our regions to enable a closer collaboration with our customers, local suppliers and ASML factories world-wide.
You will join the Internal Communications (IC) team and report to the manager of the Operations & Programs IC team. The team consist of seven other business partners and communication professionals supporting major sectors and transformation programs.
You will be part of a large communications team (more than 80 colleagues globally) with a variety of backgrounds and nationalities, offering inspiration and opportunities to develop yourself. Communications at ASML covers corporate communications, employer branding and recruitment marketing as well as internal communications.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.