Our Customer, a large international bank, is looking for a Jr. Project Manager. The successful candidate will be employed by Yacht, after a year you will be employed directly by our customer.
About the role:
You will be a key player in some of the most important Risk Analytics missions: our credit risk models. Together with the Program Manager you focus on projects such as model (re-)developments and ensure that content, goals and expectations are aligned. You flourish in an environment where change is part of your day-to-day work life and are ready to solve ad hoc problems on the go.
You will get plenty of opportunity to grow and explore your talents within the project management teams of the Risk Analytics department. Furthermore you are part of the shift into agile and adopt the agile way of working and are eager to grow into a scrum master role.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will contribute to several projects within Risk Analytics. These projects focus on Credit Risk Model (re-)developments and define accelerators to improve model development processes. The projects are high priority, content driven but process savvy and involve complex stakeholder management.
- Together with the Program manager you will manage the big missions of Risk Analytics (RA) such as model (re) developments, implementing regulatory changes and working on inter-disciplinary projects with a RA component.
- You will connect with stakeholders and facilitate processes and communication.
- You are eager to adapt an agile way of working and feel comfortable growing into a scrum master role.
- You will prepare and facilitate workshops, meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- You will prepare materials for the Steering Committee, Decision Board and Program Board and facilitate content meetings (e.g. slide packs, minutes).
- You will facilitate reporting and monitoring processes for the Program manager and/or manage your own (sub)project(s).
- You will participate in Risk & Issue Management. Ensure the Action, Decision, Risk and Issue Logs are up to date and stored.
- You will help professionalising the program management office by creating (new) programme/project management deliverables, such as the planning.
- You enjoy solving problems and seek opportunities for improvement.
- You will contribute to continuous learning within the RA department, using evaluation and your getting things done mentality. With each other Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Risk Analytics team brings a diverse, talented group of people together to deliver and implement robust models, risk solutions and systems that create more insight in business drivers and risks. With you You are a customer and result-oriented Project Manager with excellent communication skills. You have a keen eye for detail and cooperation is in the center of all your actions.
In addition, it's important that you recognize the bullets in the checklist below:
- You have a Master degree Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Change Management or related;
- You have proven PMO or project management skills or savviness (0-4 years experience);
- You have knowledge of and/or affinity with the world of Risk Analytics and modelling, and/ or are willing to gain knowledge on models to become a skilled program/ project manager that can translate content and process steps into results;
- You have knowledge and/or are willing to gain knowledge on the agile way of working;
- Proven fluency, both oral and written, in English and Dutch (pre);
- Strong interpersonal skills, agility and strong communication skills in words and writing;
- Ability to manage your own workload, working to deadlines and able to balance different priorities;
- You have the ambition to learn and grow.
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €3, 200 and a maximum of €5,200 gross per month based on 36 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- You will participate in our pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.