DAF Trucks N.V. with location in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is looking for a
Engineer Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems
- Development of aftertreatment performance in order to meet development targets, e.g. to meet future emission regulations.
- Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
- Developing test procedures for calibration and supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s
- Calibration and control strategy development for aftertreatment systems
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results
- Planning and development of validation test procedures for supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s and vehicles
- Application support for vehicle related engine aftertreatment applications.
- Exhaust Aftertreatment System (after-) maiden testing
- Collaboration in project teams
- Bachelor of Mechanical or automotive engineering (B eng)
- Bachelor or Master degree of mechanical, controls or automotive engineering (BSc/MSc)
- Knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering
- Preferable 1 year experience in field of diesel or exhaust after-treatment applications
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex Engine – Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems
- Experience with data set control tools, e.g. Calterm, AVL Creta and Matlab is preference
- Accurate and good communication skills
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with the willingness to learn Dutch.
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary (max for this position is € 5.200,-).
• Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year and the guarantee that we always have challenging assignments
for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers, and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself as an Engineer.
YACHT will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range
of study opportunities.
• YACHT will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specializes in this and
knows exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and
helps you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in
the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.