Are you able to raise awareness on a global level and have extensive experience with online marketing tools? Then this could be your new job!
In this role, you will be managing key transformational projects concerning Philips Domestic Appliances martech infrastructure. With your in-depth knowledge of activation, analytics and merchandising tooling you are building the future in martech by sourcing, selecting and deploying fit-for-purpose martech that enables marketers around the world .
You are responsible for:
E-trade merchandising tooling
- Work with e-trade stakeholders to understand detailed e-tail merchandising tool requirements
- Source a global e-tailer merchandising solution in cooperation with procurement
- Deploy e-tailer merchandising solution in DA organization, including organizing training.
Social media tooling
- Work with social media stakeholders to identify requirements
- Strategize social media tooling architecture (paid/organic/care/listening) and create hypothesis for testing
- Work with lead market(s) to pilot and evaluate an optimized global social media management solution (paid/organic/listening) together with pilot market(s)
- Create architecture recommendation based on pilot outcome
PPC/DSP tooling (supporting)
- Support Ad Tech lead in evaluating PPC and DSP setups, with focus on Google Marketing Platform
- Identify opportunities to drive additional tool value and increase media efficiency or effectiveness
- Work with Ad Tech lead, Google and Reseller to unlock opportunities
- Support projects to improve operational excellence (data taxonomy adherence, billing setup)
Google Analytics (supporting)
- Support Ad Tech lead in onboarding new Google Analytics solution
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor, Master or comparable practical experience
- Strong expertise and experience in digital marketing tooling, at least in two of the following capabilities:
> Strong expertise and experience in E-trade management and merchandising tooling.
> Strong expertise with social media management tooling (i.e Sprinklr, Smartly)
> Strong expertise in PPC tools (i.e SearchAds 360; Kenshoo)
> Expertise in Google Analytics a plus.
> Any experience with sourcing and onboarding any of above mentioned toolings is a strong plus.
- Good stakeholder manager
- Good communicator with the ability to train a global audience
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €5.500 and a maximum of €6.700 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
Practical matters for this assignment:
- Location: This position is preferably based in Amsterdam, Netherlands, supported by a blend of remote and office-based work.
- Hours: 40
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
You are part of:
The Digital Consumer Experience team within the new Domestic Appliances Marketing organization, focused on building next-level digital consumer experiences for our customers. Within the Digital Consumer Experience team, you will be part of a team of global digital platform specialists, responsible for enabling the full DA organization to execute winning digital marketing strategies and campaigns by building and deploying uniform marketing operating models and infrastructure.
You will have
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Domestic Appliances?
Philips Domestic Appliances business is a global leader with EUR 2.3 billion in sales in 2019 in kitchen appliances, coffee, garment care and home care appliances, with successful products such as the Airfryer, Perfect Care Steam Generators, Automatic Coffee Machines with LatteGo and SpeedPro Max Aqua vacuum cleaner, and many more that are used by millions of people every day across the world.
In January 2020, Philips announced that it would be considering new ownership options for Domestic Appliances, as it is not a strategic fit for the companys future as a health technology leader, and committed to finding the right home for the business to ensure that it is set up for continued success serving customers, leveraging the Philips brand and driving growth across the markets that it serves.
In its 128 year history as a leading innovator, Philips has had to reinvent itself a number of times to remain competitive. This has involved several high-profile divestments, resulting in the companys successful track record in managing complex change of this scale. Such transformations offer unique opportunities for employees to make their mark and gain expertise in a specific and dynamic environment - those who can deliver results while navigating and contributing to changes will gain unique skills and perspective that will prove valuable for the rest of their careers.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.