This role is open to freelancers as well.
For our customer, a major financial institution in Amsterdam we are looking for a project lead.
Our candidate will be responsible for the following tasks.
- Manage and lead various types of IT projects – working with Architecture, Infrastructure, Application Development, and third party teams;
- You will create strategic and practical solutions to business issues and requirements;
- Identify and escalate project issues and risks;
- Co-ordinate internal and external planning sessions to determine project timelines and roll out plans;
- Pro-active management of project timelines and co-ordinate implementation tasks accordingly;
- Track progress of multiple sub-projects to ensure timely delivery;
- Provide weekly RAG status/presentation to Programme Management Team;
- Organize and attend weekly planning sessions for project team spanning timezones from Sydney to Chicago;
- Plan resource allocation within the team and assist with change management;
- Communicate plans and timelines to project teams and management.
With the following results:
- projects delivered on time, in budget, at quality
- clear reporting with SMART actions and tangible deliverables
- timely and clear escalations / requests for support
Relevant knowledge skills & competences:
- Good understanding of Data Centre and Data Networking and resulting implications for business and IT processes reliant on this domain;
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project;
- General understanding of Client/server technologies including VMWare, Storage, Databases, Mainframes and banking applications;
- Prince2 certification desirable;
- Knowledge of ITIL framework;
- Appreciation of working in an Agile environment;
- Awareness of Technology Governance, risk and compliance in the financial sector;
- Good understanding of IT architecture, its flexibility and limitations;
- Proven experience of managing third party service providers to participate in and deliver projects;
- Proven experience of managing project budgets.
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4,750 and a maximum of €5.600 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- You will participate in our pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.