Objective of the job
Managing the planning & control cycle including reliable financial information so that the risks on the financial and tax domain are 'in control' and Kingspan INsulation will have a realistic and accurate view of the current and forecasted financial situation.
· Continuously develop finance operational processes to reduce reporting time and improve analysis, processes, controls and implementing new systems
· Management of annual preparation of statutory accounts, in compliance with all relevant legislation
· Management of interim and annual external audits and ad-hoc internal audits
· Management of production standard costs (cost prices) and variance analysis
· Support the business in maximizing efficiency and minimizing waste
· Overhead Cost management including regular reviews with budget holders
· Budget ownership of all Finance related costs (Audit & Consulting fees, Stationary, etc.)
· Ensure excellent financial control and compliance with all reporting and regulatory and banking requirements
· Provide clear, accurate and concise management information and analysis. Tax compliance regarding CIT and transfer pricing, supported by advisors and Group tax function
· Lead and participate in the month end process ensuring timeliness, accuracy, completeness and compliance with Group policy
· Lead and participate in all financial operations regarding reporting, costing, forecasting, budgeting
· Consolidation and reporting of the monthly Continental Europe results, analyses and provide
· Management and development of the controlling team
· Support and deputize for the FD as and when required
· Planning & Control cycle
· Financial planning
· Comprehensible financial results always available
· Management reporting
· Assess performances and development Controlling staff.
· Education on a bachelor+ level (business economics, economics, business administration)
· Over 5 years of experience in similar position at B-to-B company.
· Good knowledge of processes within KICE.
· Excellent knowledge of relevant tax laws and regulations.
· Experience with automated data-processing (ERP) and reports.
· Excellent language skills in Dutch and English (verbal and written) German is a plus.
- Conceptual thinking: Being capable of formulating opinions, ideas or concepts based on complicated information and capable to compose models and ways of thinking
- Reliable: Constantly achieving agreed goals and meet the required expectations. Fulfilment of obligations and take responsibility for individual performance
- Initiative: Initiating actions and making proposals on own initiative. Do not wait; taking the lead; anticipating; looking for opportunities and seeing chances, signaling bottlenecks and acting on it.
- Analytical skills: Identifying problems, seeing connections, making valid conclusions and estimates consequences. Divides complex problems in parts and differentiates main points from secondary issues. Making use of logic.
- Focused on results: Focus on obtaining goals and achieving results in accordance with timetable, standards and commitments.
- Leadership: Determining clear objectives and ensuring that employees contribute to the realization of these objectives.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.