For our client Innolux in Heerlen, we are looking for a Software Project Leader. In this role you will manage the software development activities in order to fulfill the required product specifications and planning.
Your role will furthermore include:
- Manage the software project planning for all builds and software development activities of his project, including handling the tasks and resources of the software sub team; coach the software team members and align the planning and resources with the section/department manager.
- Align with the project manager and execute the project within the agreed planning and budget.
- Responsible for the implementation of the design rules and procedures in his project, and for triggering the design rule/process owners on required changes in the design rules based on project findings. Gathering of Lesson’s Learned during the product development phase.
- You can independently liaise with customers on technical and conceptual level and helps the customer defining the functional requirements so that the project fits within our capabilities and roadmaps, to make sure the project can be executed according to the base line planning.
- To monitor and adjust the work method/ planning of the software project team members, so that the workload is executed in an efficient way in order to shorten time-to-sample. Align the work method with the section manager.
- Continuously improves our way of working by reviewing the working processes on regular basis and having alignment on this with the section / department manager
We are looking for a professional who brings a similar background as described below:
§ Bachelor/Master in Electronics/ Computer Science
§ Minimum experience of 5 years relevant experience in managing software developments in high-tech industry, preferably in automotive
§ Minimum experience of 3 years working according ASPICE processes
§ Experience with systems like Enterprise Architect, Redmine and Tortoise SVN is a plus
§ Good knowledge of English is assumed
§ Team player; good communication skills
§ Willing to work in a project with fixed delivery dates
§ Accurate, punctual way of working is required
§ Willing to travel within Europe and occasionally to Asia
Salary range upto € 60.000,- per annum based on work experience and degree, higher can be discussed if it fits with your background. Direct contract or contract via Yacht is possible.
TPO Displays was established in June 2006 as a merger between Philips Mobile Displays and Taiwanese display company Toppoly Optoelectronics. In March 2010 TPO became part of Innolux Corp. to create a new powerhouse focused on total range of displays. Innolux offers a highly competitive product and technology portfolio of distinctive, value added displays for the telecommunications, consumer electronics, automotive, information display and avionics markets. Headquartered in Tainan, Taiwan, Innolux is one of the largest display manufacturers in the world with over 80,000 employees and active in the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and the Americas. Innolux’s European headquarter in Heerlen, is a key advanced product and technology development center for Automotive application products. It also defines the global approach for Automotive and provides a strong and established support infrastructure for European sales offices.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.