As FP&A Analyst you will mainly be responsible for the monthly financial reporting to Corporate, for financial analysis on monthly financial statements, annual and quarterly financial projections, and budget. You will also be responsible for providing reports and data analysis to the commercial teams and other departments and functions in the organization.
Together with the EEMEA FP&A team you will contribute to the creation of scalable analytical capabilities, in partnership with BI, which will enable the division/country commercial teams to reduce time spent on data searching, cleaning, reporting and shift focus towards running the business and delivering EEMEA’s growth strategy with supporting facts, insights and foresights.
The FP&A Analyst is responsible for:
· timely and accurate monthly financial reporting to Corporate according to the Financial reporting schedules communicated by Corporate FP&A team
· timely and accurate reports and analysis of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial results reflecting the business growth, the performance vs. the annual targets and the trend of the main KPIs
· preparation of daily/weekly/monthly various reports according to the business needs for the monitoring of orders/sales/margins/inventory/other KPI's.
· supporting the preparation of annual and quarterly financial projections, budget and strategic plan. Reaching out and working with various stakeholders to obtain the necessary information.
· preparation of ad-hoc reports/analysis at management request.
· contributing to the implementation and maintenance of reporting and planning tools used by the company (Power BI, Cognos, TM1, JDE)
· contributing to various projects and financial modelling as requested by the business.
· providing analysis needed for Commercial decisions: pricing and discounts, product launches, investments, ROI monitoring
· supporting other departments and functions for specific tasks and projects when needed (Accounting/SOX compliance, month end reconciliations; Operations/inventory analysis and valuation; Marketing/market share data; IT projects)
· working on various financial and master data analysis and reconciliations in cooperation with local finance teams and other departments (commercial, operations, customer service, IS, HR) as needed
Reporting / Communication lines:
· Reports to FP&A Director EEMEA
· Strong collaboration with EEMEA Finance team, Corporate FP&A team and European Financial Shared Services
· Travel Percentage: 10%
· Bachelor degree in Finance
· Fluent spoken and written in English and Dutch
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a finance or BI position in a dynamic environment
· Strong skills in MS Office and data visualization/Power BI
· Passionate about database setup and data management
· High ethical standards
· Strong analytical and technical skills to deliver accurate, quality management data
· High level of responsibility and ability to work independently
· Ability to maintain and enforce financial discipline and principles within the organization
· Ability to translate complex data into simple useful management data
· Ability to work with tight deadlines with little direction or oversight, multi-task and be flexible towards changing priorities
You can expect to regularly work in both an alternate workplace and a Stryker facility. Roles that are partially remote or co-located would qualify as hybrid, and the expectation to be onsite would be defined and agreed upon by your manager/supervisor (2 /3 days in Venlo).
The total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.