For our client Innolux we are looking for a (Senior) Software Test Engineer.
The department PD Electronics is responsible for the electronic design of the display modules.
The Senior Software Test Engineer (SSTE) will work in project teams and will directly interact with the customer to define the module interface.
The testing department is full part of the PD electronics and as such provides a measurement service to the project teams and engineers.
The testing department executes measurements, automates and develops tests where needed.
The SSTE needs to have a thorough understanding in the working of display driving methods and driver IC’s, signal timing and display physics to test the module. The SSTE will develop software to have the module verification tools to latest state of the art
Incidentally intercontinental trips of approximately two weeks will be part of the job.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor/Master in Electronics/ Computer Science
- Minimum experience of 5 years with C#, C++ and Python preferably in the testing field
- Minimum experience of 2 years with Vector Canoe tool with CAPL knowledge
- Minimum experience of 2 years working according ASPICE processes is a must (SWE.6)
- Experience with Electronic designs
- Experience with systems like Redmine and Tortoise SVN is a plus
- Experience with coding guidelines is a plus
- Good knowledge of English is assumed
- Team player; good communication skills
- Willing to work in a project with fixed delivery dates
- Accurate, punctual way of working is required
- Willing to travel within Europe and occasionally to Asia
Candidates without AUTOSAR and ASPICE experience cannot be considered.
Salary range between € 40.000 - € 50.000 depending on work experience and degree. Direct contract or contract via Yacht is possible.
TPO Displays was established in June 2006 as a merger between Philips Mobile Displays and Taiwanese display company Toppoly Optoelectronics. In March 2010 TPO became part of Innolux Corp. to create a new powerhouse focused on total range of displays. Innolux offers a highly competitive product and
technology portfolio of distinctive, value added displays for the telecommunications, consumer electronics, automotive, information display and avionics markets. Headquartered in Tainan, Taiwan, Innolux is one of the largest display manufacturers in the world with over 80,000 employees and active in
the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and the Americas. Innolux’s European headquarter in Heerlen, is a key advanced product and technology development
center for Automotive application products. It also defines the global approach for Automotive and provides a strong and established support infrastructure for European sales offices.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.