As a Supply Planner you are responsible for developing and communicating the production plan to satisfy customer demand while carrying minimum effective inventory. You will be responsible for providing the plant with a weekly- / monthly production plan consistent with the plant capacity and sales forecast up to 18 months ahead. You are responsible for realizing the desired inventory levels for finished goods including safety stock levels. The sales forecasts, new business opportunities and internal supply constraints will be used to develop production plans by week / month.
- Provide a production supply plan that fits customer demand, production capacity and stock level targets;
- Support S&OP Process by supplying needed deliverables and executing actions needed;
- Prepare, finalize and communicate the Master Production Schedule and material supply schedule, resolve all material and capacity issues and inform stakeholders accordingly;
- Analyze and develop inventory targets and manage material supply to achieve targeted inventory levels;
- Drive and maintain master data material management;
- Propose tools & structures of the improvement of the planning functions and implementation of these structures in the local operations;
- Ensure coordination with production to execute production plan;
- Participates in projects within supply chain management, e.g. warehouse management system, loading process, continuous improvement, product reallocation between plants or toll manufacturing;
- Replace production planner or material supply planner during absence.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business administration, supply chain management, logistics;
- Experience using planning systems, like SAP or other ERP-systems;
- Know-how about manufacturing and products;
- Good conceptual and practical understanding in operational processes and its coherence;
- Good written and verbal Dutch and English and good verbal German language skills;
- Customer orientation, stress durability, result oriented, enthusiasm/energetic, communicative and consulting skills.
Direct employment is offered with excellent primary and secondary conditions such as 35 vacation days, an annual bonus scheme and possibilities for flexible working.
Hengelo Salt Specialties is a part of Groupe Salins, an established name for more than 150 years in the European salt market. The company has three locations in The Netherlands (Arnhem, Amersfoort and Hengelo). This position is in Hengelo, a location with 150 employees.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.