Do you like working in a dynamic corporation with an international reach? As a SAP FICO Consultant at Kyocera you provide quality support to the finance teams in the Kyocera Group (KDE-G) and thus are an integral part of the finance team.
Will play an important role specifically in SAP FICO. Your main responsibility will be in executing service requests from the business and working with the customer to find the best solution for any issue at hand. Also you'll be working on tracks set up by the SAP Finance Manager. However within these tracks you'll be the one who keeps the timeline, coordination and customer interaction in check, under supervision of the direct Manager. This is on par with your role as an advisor to the finance departments. To conclude: you are an important driver of optimization of the SAP Finance module in the business.
To give you an idea of how you will use your time:
- About 75% of the time you will exert your knowledge as a SAP FICO Expert to handle all business support requests, 2nd/3rd line support, change management. Solution design, SAP FI optimizing, to help create the best SAP Fi processes.
- 25% Of the time you will act as a project member (Subject Matter Expert for SAP FI) in business/ IT projects. When necessary also providing proper training for implementation.
Do you have experience with SAP FI, but not yet with SAP CO? Do not let this keep you and check your profile with the points below:
- Basic finance process knowledge (accounting principles or IFRS for example);
- Experience with SAP FI;
- Fluent in English;
- Available to travel to the branch office in Germany once per month and at moment of application be located in Germany/Netherlands/EU.
- Salary: €4.500,- to €5.200,- gross per month based on fulltime depending on experience (exclusive 13th month);
- 40 Hours per week;
- Hybrid way of working, part remote and part in the office;
- Start: As soon as possible.
Kyocera, founded in 1959 in Japan, has since grown from the printer business to a multinational that innovates in several areas. Kyocera's global operations deliver a diverse range of products, including advanced materials, components, devices, equipment, network engineering and other services. With the headquarters in Kyoto, all businesses around the world operate according to the founder's vision of working in harmony with each other and with nature.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.