Introduction to the job
Are you an electrical engineer with testing or integration experience looking for your next career step? And do you like to execute electrical measurements on sensor modules and systems? Then our position of Electrical Integrator will be very interesting for you!
Role and responsibilities
The Electrical Integrator is responsible for the following;
- Responsible for electrical testing and integration of sensor modules and sub-systems;
- Execute electrical experiments on test set-ups and prototype machines, ensuring that the module/sub-system meets the documented requirements;
- Design and document the tools (test setups) needed for both design qualification and module production qualification;
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration tasks;
- Specify and document the test requirements;
- Work on a multi-disciplinary team of integrators, operating as the Electronics Development department representative (responsible for the electrical know-how and electrical input in solving issues)
- Influence the definition and design of electronic developments on diagnostics, testability, manufacturability and reliability;
- Work together with the EMC competence to perform tests on subsystem level;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and act as an expert (4th line support);
- Analyze issues and suggest proposals for design improvement
Education and experience
Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent
Experience: At least 7 yo relevant experience
- -Lab experience with testing and/or integration of electronic/electrical modules.
- -Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- -Knowledge and experience with optical sensors is preferred.
- -Comfortable in using test- and measurement equipment
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- -Initiative, pro-active and flexible.
- -High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- -Structured with eye for details.
- -Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- -Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- -Quality focus.
- -Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
- -Able to work in a dynamic environment and able to deal with changing circumstances
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.