Same old thing every day? Not if it’s up to us. Move your career up a gear and take off with Yacht as a PLC Engineer in leading organisations. Keep your brain buzzing by working on challenging designs and concepts. Make the most of your expert knowledge in the field as an expat PLC Engineer, you can count on job security in the Netherlands. And you don’t need to worry about any of the arrangements either. We support you with that. So all your focus can be on landing a successful start to your challenging career in the heart of European technological development.
Your designs and construction drawings are in great shape. Not only because they meet the requirements in every detail, but also because you take all the right materials, sustainability, life cycle and costs into account. When doing so, you can always fall back on your own and other people’s knowledge. You will work closely with suppliers and colleagues within and outside your own discipline. You will also:
- Configure your designs in systems, like Siemens, Allen Bradley, GE Fanus;
- monitor the progress of projects, where you’ll maintain contact with other engineers, suppliers and other stakeholders;
- set up the documentation needed for production, customer applications and service provision;
- Be a part of the development in your expertise, whether it be robotics or control systems;
- keep your eye on the latest innovations and improve proposals wherever necessary.
Please keep in mind that you will be applying to an open application. Throughout the year we have several different product development roles opening up, and together we will discuss potential openings.
We look forward for your application if you have the following (general) background:
- ·a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Software engineering, Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering;
You are fresh from university or bring several years’ experience as a PLC Engineer in any sector, where you have:
- worked with 3D CAD systems, such as Siemens NX, Creo or Pro E;
- gained experience in product development and FMEA.
- have a good command of the English language. Do you also happen to speak German and/or Dutch? It will definitely work in your favor.
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch industries more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent, and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
· A unique challenge and a matching salary.
· Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year, as well as a guarantee that we will always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
· Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as a PLC Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
· Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this, and they know exactly what needs to be done. We will also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Working for Yacht
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As a PLC Engineer at Yacht, you’ll work on innovative technical projects for top organisations. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
We obviously don’t need to explain Newton’s third law to you; so, get into action and apply for the position of PLC Engineer right now. We’ll get back to you without delay. (Please use the "Solliciteer" button to submit your application)
If we see a match based on your application:
1. We will contact you as soon as possible;
2. We will invite you to an interview at the Yacht office or, in the case of international candidates, via Google Meets;
3. We’ll introduce you to the client if we have a click. After that, you’ll do one or two interviews.
4. If you and the client are a good match, you’ll be able to start as a PLC Engineer right away!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.