DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is founded in 1928. The 6.300 employees produced a total of 60.000 trucks in 2021. Currently is DAF a market leader in six European countries. Do you want to become part of this success story?
We are looking for a qualified Test Engineering professional with the affinity for testing of vehicles. Are you interested in working with a multi-cultural team and do you want to improve your personal growth and still have a good work-life balance? Then we urge you to apply as soon as possible!
As a Test Engineer you will be doing the following tasks:
- Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests on vehicles, engines and systems, based on internal test requests
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution with DAF internal client
- Develop corporate test standards for functional testing
- Develop new test procedures
- Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality
- Collaboration in project teams
You bring the following background:
- Bachelor or Master level on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, TCK, Electronics)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with functional vehicle testing
- Experienced and familiar with measurement technique
- Have affinity/experience with Embedded Control Systems and CAN bus systems
- Good communication skills
- Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams
- Good Dutch language skill is mandatory
- Having a truck driving license (license CE) is a pre
What offer can you expect?
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. You will get support to work on your profession by offering a personal coach. Further we will offer the next possibility’s:
- A salary which is based on your knowledge and experience between € 3.076- € 4.000,-
- We will offer interesting benefits (for example: attractive bonuses, teambuilding activities, matching courses)
- A lot of career opportunities to positions as manager or lead engineer
- Follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy
- Notorious corporate events of Yacht and DAF
You will become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competences. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
For more information about the vacancy you can contact Wilco Laschet (firstname.lastname@example.org). He will tell you more about the application process. We are looking forward to receive your application including your motivation letter.
Keywords: *Quality *Engineering *Data Analysis *Teamwork * Communication* Training* Growth
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.