In this role, you are a key person to transform and innovate the Business Marketing & Sales for business Domestic Appliances in Europe.
You are responsible for a specific category(ies) with the focus on offering the right assortment at the right moment to the right customer within Philips Store (D2C). Working closely with demand planning to ensure the right offer as well as with the digital activation team to execute successful campaigns for your categories, using data to drive insight into category performance and to make commercial recommendations.
You are responsible for reporting and optimizing the commercial performance of online merchandising features across your portfolio.
You are responsible for:
- Growing the sales and digital performance of at least one of the Domestic Appliances categories by Implementing the merchandising strategy in close collaboration with your stakeholders. You drive, inspire and organize that all pages are effectively merchandised, identifying best sellers, key trends & stories;
- Analyzing portfolio data and making proposals for improvement of the consumer decision journey, conversion, and basket value.
- Identifying, suggesting, and enrolling promotional activities to drive sales opportunities whilst mitigating risk to margin
- Ensuring accuracy for all aspects of our products, including setting up, pricing, categorization, ranking, upsell/cross-sell online, listing new products, and Optimise web conversion, through product availability
- Understanding the consumer needs & translating this into a merchandising strategy for the Philips Store (D2C);
- Coordinating and consulting the 360 roles on campaigns, content, the LCB system, AEM and assortment;
- Coordinating & consulting with stakeholders in the digital team to ensure your categories are represented in the best way
- Creating/optimizing procedures for content creation, category landing pages & campaigns and implementing these in collaboration with 360s, marketing, and the other Digital Team members
- Ensuring good representation of your categories on all digital touchpoints on promotions and campaigns. Strategic display of products, promotional planning and conversion optimization
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree with 5 years OR Masters degree with 3 years of experience in digital sales / marketing (B2B and B2C) .
- Proficiency in retail and profit based metrics & respond with speed and agility;
- A data-driven, solution-oriented candidate, who is an excellent project manager, able to work in a multi-functional team
- Outgoing and positive personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Certified LEAN Basic
What we offer at YACHT:
- Permanent contract ensures job security.
- Competitive Salary as per market standards
- Pension & social security
If you can relate to the vacancy then apply with your English CV and I look forward to talking to you!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.