Within this company, they are dedicated to solving matters by offering gasification and gas cleaning technology that allows converting waste into energy, natural gas, and other fuels.
The role of the Senior Process Engineer is very diversified. Main tasks include the development of complete process design packages for new installations and the technical support of project implementation teams, In the first place, you will focus, on the development of the process engineering documents describing all relevant process requirements within the technology package. Secondly, you will support the realization of the project by reviewing the detailed engineering, deliverables and assisting the execution team in procurement, installation, commissioning, and start-up. You have the capabilities and attitude to guide and support the different project teams, to lead specific workstreams, and to ensure quality in the work process and output take the lead, guiding and reviewing the work of other team members.
- A bachelor's or Master's degree in chemical technology or relevant
- A least 7 years of work experience, preferably as a chemical process engineer working with gases
- In-depth knowledge or affinity with proprietary gasification and gas cleaning technology
- Good communication skills, fluent in English and preferably Dutch
- Willingness to help grow the business
You should feel at your best in an environment of continuous technological development because you would like to explore new territories. You have experience in leading a multi-disciplinary team, you have a broad knowledge in engineering of process equipment packages, and like to deliver the output needed by the project and the team.
A leading role in a multidisciplinary team is a part of your experience. Preferably you have a master’s in chemical engineering.
The world is suffering from increasing amounts of waste and new technologies are needed to solve this problem in an environmentally friendly fashion. New technologies are needed to solve the still growing production of waste. Alternative ways to produce electricity, natural gas, and other fuels are required to reduce the use of fossil fuels.
At this company, you have the opportunity to be involved in an environmentally conscious organization.
- Directly a contract with our client, so no secondment contract;
- A challenging full-time position (40 hours)
- A competitive salary (based on experience between €5000-€6500 gross) and suitable secondary employment conditions;
- Room for personal development;
- Much autonomy and partly responsible for the growth of a growing company.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on-site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.