- To schedule the production for the next 3 weeks (rolling) in APO, aligned with Production, Quality, Finance and any other factory department impacted by the schedule. Will lead the weekly schedule formal alignment meeting with unit/shift managers and others.
- To plan the production for the next 13W (rolling) in APO according to the requirement of markets (Forecast, Safety Stock Levels, DOH projections, others), and lead the weekly capacity meetings along with unit managers. 13W volumes output also shared with WH, shift/over time requirements also shared, if necessary.
- Planning tools usage: APO and Parthenos, also act as key user of Parthenos
- To deliver DOH targets agreed with CBUs, and to deliver the CSL commitment.
- Mid Term Capacity Management: to analyses the line loadings, mitigate over/underloads by pulling/pushing volumes within the horizon, and connecting with the master planner to understand outstanding capacity issues not pointed on S&OP cycles.
- To support the Master Planner on S&OP cycle: inno file, assumptions meeting, capacity management, S&OP meetings, if needed.
- Order confirmation SPOC for MTO markets.
- To act as the Plant Service Level – PSL & Bias owner (calculation & animation), driving route-cause analysis and action plans.
- To deliver the Customer Service Level - targets, raising future CSL, proposing action plans and aligning with CBUs – owner of local KPI animation.
- To assess Material Planning team in order to align the requirements, identify risks (shortages or write offs), and mitigate them when possible - mid/short term alignment.
- Production Map (cleaning matrix, cycles, calendars) governance: to review (quarterly) the sequence of recipes and formats with Production/Quality and follow it while planning and scheduling the production lines, while delivering the map adherence KPI.
- APO Master data: to work closely to the Master Planner in order to keep the Master Data sharply accurate
- To engage as a PO_SO process key player, closing orders accordingly.
- To support Activity Management on projects (launching, changing or delisting).
- To support the Customer Service Process with information regarding production plan, DOH, info related to stoppages, SAP maintenance, etc. Weekly calls and BSM meetings presence is mandatory.
-Drive SIM 2/3 discussions to share line performance/risks/escalations.
- Weekend escalation SPOC, along with WH staff (escalation matrix presence) .
- For a specific material group (Trivium Cans, Dryer Liquids) responsible for call-off planning.
- When required, responsible for Co-packing flow for his/her product portfolio
In the 24/7 environment, is available outside office hours to ensure production. Position can be part of escalation matrix. Frequency and framework to discuss in the team.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics;
- Fluent in English;
- 3-5 years of production planning experience.
- S&OP process experienced;
- Safety Stock Methodology, Forecasting Network Planning and Scenario Planning knowledge;
- SAP/APO knowledge.
- Hands on approach
- Dynamic behavior
- Able to adapt and adjust
- Atrong stake holders management/influence
- Willingness to learn
- You will receive a project contract with Yacht for the duration of the assignment of 6 months. After that, there is a chance for an extension.
- The salary range is between €3800,- and €4200,- euros gross per month based on a 40-hour working week.
- Candidates who are available 32 hours per week are also asked to apply!
They produce liquid specialized medical food and baby food. Products that contribute to the well-being of their users. They distribute the products to 46 countries.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.