For our client, an international company within the financial services, we are in search for a Category Manager IT software services. The team, where you will be a part of, consists of 8 Contract Managers, each having their own category and specialty. You also work together with 4 Contract Management Administrators, supporting the Category Managers. In this role you are responsible for a limited category of products and/or services within the field of IT/SaaS software and also support in Vendor Management for the category of products and/or services in Assets/Business Process Outsourcing.
You will have a broad international responsibility, from sourcing and vendor selection, risk assessments and contracting to vendor rating and supplier management. You also identify and initiate improvements on procurement processes and tooling (automation) and collaborates in improving activities and projects.
We are in search for someone who brings the following knowledge and experience
- 3+ years of buying experience in a similar role/function as a Category Manager, Vendor Manager or Contract Manager IT software services SaaS in a Finance Environment and Business Process Outsourcing;
- Hands-on experience in Vendor selection in a Finance Environment (incl. Risk Management procedures) and (P2P) procurement processes or Workday as procurement system
- Bachelor+ or Master’s degree education and work level;
- Proficient in the English language (written and spoken) and preferably the Dutch language;
- Identifies and initiates improvements on processes and tooling (automation) and collaborates in improving activities;
- Minimum availability of 4 days per week / 32 hours.
- You are positive, accurate and flexible, have an analytical mindset and a problem-solving aptitude;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Experience in stakeholder management at different levels;
- You have a 'can do' mentality and are eager to contribute to be in-control as domain;
- You are ‘hands-on’;
- And you are a team player with organizational sensitivity.
Our client offers an attractive salary, and benefits such as a 13th month, a pension plan, discount on insurance, travel and internet expenses, discount on a fitness membership and a benefit plan Bicycle.
The organization has characteristics such as an open culture and it is an environment where a lot of research and development takes place. Therefore you can count on plenty of opportunities for own developments and further steps in your career!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.