# diffusion # PECVD # plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition
In this role, as Sr. Process Engineer, you have the opportunity to initiate and work on process engineering & development projects in the area of chemical vapor deposition for integrated thin film applications, products and processes for internal and external customers. Your main challenge is process engineering and ownership of several machines in the Fab: keeping up manufacturability requirements and control plans.
Your main responsibilities, among others, are:
- Developing processes for different customers and applications assessing process manufacturability;
- Supporting the Thin films Deposition cluster program;
- Interaction with Project Managers, Sales, Product Engineers and Operators/Technicians
- Furnaces and PECVD equipment in the cleanroom;
- SPC and tools qualification after maintenance;
- Process engineering towards industrialization;
- Participating in projects realizing the agreed deliverables, contributing or making relevant technological choices for both internal and external clients.
- Continually developing your technological knowledge and expertise within your field
- Participating in multi-disciplinary teams for purchasing new equipment, contributing by designing the process requirements/ specifications and process acceptance protocols
- Coaching engineers and technicians
- Pro-actively communicates with all stakeholders, including clients, senior management, professional network and colleagues.
- Complying with the ESH policy, rules and regulations
We focus on the continuous improvement of the existing and new technologies, processes and equipment used for the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions and low volume production in the application fields of MEMS, flexible devices, sensors, actuators, switches, harvesters for lighting, medical and semiconductor applications.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Master or Bachelor degree in Chemical/Physics/Materials Engineering.
- Experience in process engineering & industrialization.
- Experience in working with project teams in technological area.
- In-depth knowledge of CVD/PECVD technology.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal.
- Knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, Teamwork, etc.), required in an engineering environment.
- Six Sigma DMAIC Green belt/Black belt is a plus
- Fabguard knowledge is a plus
- Pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven can-do mentality
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English
Bottom line, this role will appeal to you if you: enjoy working in cross-functional teams and have an affinity with innovative development projects to be lead towards manufacturing
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and to develop yourself and your expertise. Depending on your work experience and educational level, we offer you a gross salary of €3.400 – €5.200 per month, and you are eligible for the Yacht bonus scheme. Besides this, we offer a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and possibility to work from home. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
Highly motivated and skilled team of Process Engineers and Technicians, who are experienced in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips, ranging from major companies and institutes like ASML, NXP, Holst to highly innovative start-ups. The Process and Product Engineering group is part of the Operations team of the MEMS and Micro Devices Department within Philips Engineering Solutions Laboratories and consists of about 20 experts.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.