As a Hardware Designer you will be part of the Embedded Systems department. Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for the electronics part of the solutions: systems or products, which we develop and produce for and in consultation with our customers. Together with a Senior Designer you fulfil an intermediary role between the customer and the department In this position, you will be working on a variety of projects in a project-based manner. You can think of projects within the automotive, industry, medical or semiconductor industry.
Your tasks also include:
· design, develop, implement, test and document hardware modules, products or systems;
· setup or support work break schedule;
· working according to design methods, procedures, guidelines, instructions and plans;
· keep your hardware design expertise up to date.
You are driven by technology, eager and you also want to assert yourself within the organization. You are technically strong in terms of content and know how to involve your colleagues in your ideas and designs. Together you want to achieve the desired. By nature you are a real team player, but you can also fulfill your function well on your own. It goes without saying that you are neat and accurate in your work and thus ensures that your designs are made as optimally and accurately as possible. Furthermore, we ask:
· a completed Higher/Academic education in electronics or similar;
· at least a few years of work experience in a similar position;
· experience in power electronics, electronics to control and convert electric power for applications like E-charger, solar systems and/or motor control;
· good communication and writing skills in Dutch and English;
· experience with CE, EMC directive and UL standards is preferred;
· knowledge of HW tools (Spice, Matlab, Altium, DXdesigner) is preferred;
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.