Job Duties and Responsibilities
With a solid understanding of software development life cycle, coding best practices and with a software craftmanship mindset:
▪ Help the Product Owner to refine team backlog
▪ Support the Solution, System and System architect to define technical solution / architecture to meet customer functional and non-functional requirements.
▪ Take ownership of complex material handling components or module development and maintenance with high quality in a high-performance environment.
▪ Contribute to technical documentations creation and review
▪ Analyze functional issues, performance issues, production components and configurations, triaging/troubleshooting of issues across dev, QA, and production environments
▪ Work as an integral part of SAFe Agile (Scrum / Kanban) team
▪ Take part in continuous improvement with an “every day better” mindset.
▪ Help team to grow by sharing knowledge, coaching within the team
Required Education and Experience
▪ Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
▪ A minimum of 3 years working experience developing in Java
▪ Expert in Core Java 11
▪ Advanced knowledge developing REST APIs and Micro Services using Java
▪ Experience with Maven or Gradle
▪ Experience with GIT (Bitbucket)
▪ Working knowledge about Junit
▪ Working knowledge and experience using Docker
▪ Practical use of JSON
Any of the following additional experience is a plus:
▪ Controls development within Warehouse Control/Execution systems or equivalent
▪ Experience with front end development
▪ Experience with Quarkus
▪ Working experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
▪ Knowledge and experience in assisting in construction of CI/CD pipelines in collaboration with DevOps including integration of test automation systems
▪ Software security and best practices
▪ Experience with Kubernetes
▪ A great team player willing to help other members.
▪ Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
▪ Good interpersonal skills while working with team and interacting with stakeholders
▪ Ability to work in a fast-paced operational environment with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders
▪ Strong analytical mindset and problem solving skills combined with ability to express yourself in a structured and constructive fashion.
▪ Able to work unsupervised by taking initiative
▪ Proactively and reliability toward team members and stakeholders
Please contact us for more information!
Vanderlande is a global market leader in material handling systems and innovation is the key to winning in a world that is changing faster than ever, which is why it is essential for Vanderlande to develop cutting-edge solutions. The use and development of cutting-edge technologies is core to that success. This technology alone does not make a successful organization and our mantra is “In a world of technology, a belief in people”. Within the International Customer Center departments you can be one of those people and bring your passion for cutting-edge technologies and have an opportunity to make a positive impact to some of the world’s leading companies that rely on Vanderlande to give them a competitive advantage. The software and solutions that they create are at the core of driving the equipment and processes that make this happen. Be a part of the team that is creating software that is being used in hundreds of the world’s leading organizations worldwide.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.