Job Duties and Responsibilities
As a Front End Engineer you will closely collaborate with the UX team to establish a design for various application with an iterative approach and then translated the design into a living implementation. You are the main driver within the team for front end development and a reference in various front end technologies. As an enthusiastic front end engineer you will have an impact on daily activities of people working around the globe from US to Australia.
▪ Help the Product Owner to refine team backlog
▪ Implement front end for various application according to defined & agreed UX.
▪ Act as a reference and knowledge holder on front end implementation.
▪ Support the architects to define technical solution / architecture to meet customer functional and
▪ Contribute to technical documentation creation and review
▪ Analyze functional issues, performance issues, production components and configurations,
triaging/troubleshooting of issues across dev, QA, and production environments
▪ Work as an integral part of SAFe Agile (Scrum / Kanban) team
▪ Take part in continuous improvement with an “every day better” mindset.
▪ Help team to grow by sharing knowledge, coaching within the team
Required Education and Experience
▪ Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
▪ Experience as a front end developer
▪ HTML 5, CSS and JS
▪ Experience in testing
▪ Knowledge of Continuous Integration is an advantage
Any of the following additional experience is a plus:
▪ Controls development within Warehouse Control/Execution systems or equivalent
▪ Experience with backend development using Java
▪ Working experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
▪ Software security and best practices
▪ Working experience with LitElements
▪ A great team player willing to help other members.
▪ Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
▪ Good interpersonal skills while working with team and interacting with stakeholders
▪ Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills combined with ability to express yourself in
a structured and constructive fashion.
▪ Able to work as part of a team
▪ Taking initiative and be innovative
▪ Proactively and reliability toward team members and stakeholders
Please contact is for more information!
Vanderlande is a global market leader in material handling systems and innovation is the key to winning in a world that is changing faster than ever, which is why it is essential for Vanderlande to develop cutting-edge solutions. The use and development of cutting-edge technologies is core to that success. This technology alone does not make a successful organization and our mantra is “In a world of technology, a belief in people”. Within the International Customer Center departments you can be one of those people and bring your passion for cutting-edge technologies and have an opportunity to make a positive impact to some of the world’s leading companies that rely on Vanderlande to give them a competitive advantage. The software and solutions that they create are at the core of driving the equipment and processes that make this happen. Be a part of the team that is creating software that is being used in hundreds of the world’s leading organizations worldwide.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.