Within the SCRUM framework the product owner fulfils a strategic role. At Nedis, they combine this role with the project managers role. So you will not only be defining the process changes with the business owners, you will also be responsible for realizing them!
Within Nedis, you will join the team of IT & Operations in which they already have three product owners, each is responsible for a business area. The product owners report into the Head of ICT & Operations.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• You discuss business requirements with the business owners and translate them into clear user stories;
• You manage the backlog and in agreement with the business you set the right priorities for realization;
• You analyse operations customer issues in order to propose structural process improvements to the business owners;
• You understand IT and are able to discuss user stories in ‘IT language’ with the developers;
• You are not only managing the realization of the defined user stories but you also manage all other changes which are needed to implement the process changes;
• You take care of explaining the new processes to the business.
Skills, Experience and Personal Characteristics:
• HBO working and thinking level;
• Minimum three years’ experience in a similar position, preferably within a wholesale environment;
• You are a smart project manager who can work in sprints and has experience with Agile and Scrum working methods;
• Your communcations skills are excelent
• You are an inspiring and pleasant colleaugue with the developers and other teams
• You are a connector and like to lead the way in innovations and improvements.
What does Nedis offer?
• A fun work atmosphere where they, with the necessary daily humor, all work hard;
• Working from home (maximum 50% of the contract);
• A salary that matches your experience and qualities based on a 38-hour contract ;
• Opportunities to develop yourself further with our online GoodHabitz platform;
• As Nedis ambassador you will receive high discounts on our products;
• An allowance for commuting and working from home;
• A staff association that regularly organizes activities, fun excursions, and drinks;
• 25 days of holiday, based on a 38-hour contract;
• Pension plan.
Nedis® is the market leader in consumer electronics, delivering B2B and B2C solutions and services all over Europe. Since 1982, they have been providing their B2B partners a diverse and profitable range of electronic related products and solutions to offer their customers. All their products and solutions are based on the latest trends, technologies, and innovations.
From home and office appliances, to electronic health care products, and from nice-to-have gadgets to a wide range of accessories. Their carefully designed products are not only easy on the eyes, they are also thoroughly tested, highly functional, and reliable. The competitive prices make Nedis® the best alternative to A-brands.
They stand for a personal approach and strive to be the connecting factor for an easier, healthier, and smarter daily life. The goal at Nedis® is to make everyone’s lives as comfortable as possible with (smart) consumer electronic products or complete solutions, available for everybody and with a good value for money. Would you like to help them in achieving this goal together?
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.