Introduction to the job
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electromechanical module design, electrical cabinet design and/or electrical connectivity for high-tech products? Do you have a background in Do you have a background in Electrical engineering or Electro mechanical engineering? And do you have Experience in 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products? Then this might be a very interesting job opportunity for you!
Role and responsibilities
As an Experienced Electro Mechanical Engineer, you are realizing, and to a limited extent qualifying / integrating, electrical functionalities between modules of ASML products. Next to that you are responsible for the Technical Product Documentation (TPD) and configuration management of these products.
The Experienced Electro Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Specify, design (3D and 2D), document and maintain requirements of the various electrical & electromechanical modules. This in line with international standards on electrical safety and EMC
- Impact analysis and implementation of engineering changes into the products
- Management of electrical infrastructure between modules in the product
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning as part of a project
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team and able to represent the team in several meetings
- Depending on experience, manage outsourcing of electrical modules and act as a technical coach for other designers
- Definition and configuration management of the Technical Product Documentation
Education and experience
- Secondary vocational education in electrical engineering or similar (Dutch: MBO-4 education with HBO thinking and acting attitude)
- 3+ year experience as electro-mechanical designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design (e.g. wiring harnesses and sheet metal)
- Experience in 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with 3D and 2D CAD in Siemens NX
- Technical knowledge of mechanical concepts, wiring concepts and connectivity concepts
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams
- Familiar with SAFe - Agile wow is a plus
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills
- Accuracy, systematic approach, problem solving
- Pragmatic hands-on attitude
- Quality focus
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch
- Working in a dynamic environment and able to deal with changing circumstances
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.