We are looking for an experienced (technical) tester with experience in test automation and CI/CD and with a good understanding of Telecom networks and services.
The department in which he/she will be working is responsible for the Development and Operations of the IT of the KPN networks. As part of the ‘Inventory & Capacity Management’ squads he/she is responsible for the business critical application ZSmart. This application manages the capacity extensions in the network and registration of these network elements and services on behalf of the Service and Assurance organization. To support the business we strive to provide high availability and quality of our systems and data.
In this domain the rationalization of legacy inventory applications is one of the key challenges in the coming 2 years. In addition also the support of a number of strategic KPN projects - like the accelerated fiber rollout – requires regular changes in the ZSmart application.
As part of the Agile (Scrum) / DevOps way-of-working we aim to continuously improve as a team, which includes among others more (test)automation and setting up an automated CI/CD pipeline.
The tester will be part of a multidisciplinary team (designers, developers, testers, operations) guided by a Scrum Master and a Product Owner. The goal is to make the team members more T-shaped, meaning that in addition to their primary skills (e.g. testing) also other skills (e.g. design, development) can be developed.
The tester will have regular contact with business users within and outside KPN, for example for demo’s and user acceptance testing.
The teams are international teams with team members based in The Netherlands, India and China.
- Active participation in all scrum events (Daily, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Refinement)
- Test case preparation, test data preparation and execution (System Test, Integration Test, Chain Test, Performance Test)
- Logging and monitoring of defects/bugs
- Test automation
- Support in analysis and reproduction of Production incidents
- Data migration support
- Test automation (Robot Framework is currently used)
- In addition to functional application testing also experience with testing of interfaces and performance
- Development skills (thorough SQL knowledge)
- DBA knowledge and experience
- Experience with JIRA, MS Teams
- Understanding of security requirements
- Fluent English
- Working from outside The Netherlands (near-shore and/or off-shore is an option)
- Team worker
- Presentation skills
Yacht is the organization of and for professionals. We connect professionals and organizations that want to make a difference. Our goal is optimal results: to offer you as a professional challenging work with which you permanently improve the organizations of our clients.
You will be employed for the duration of at least this assignment. If you are freelancer or employed with another agency, please also contact me.
The team Network CTN Arrange has 200+ employees, permanent as also temporary.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.