Temporary position for about a year.
In this role, you have the opportunity to lead communication for integration activities of multiple platform teams into HealthSuite Platforms with engaging and timely employee and stakeholder messaging.
HealthSuite Platforms (HSP) is driving the Philips digital transformation responsible for the delivery of the platform and operational services in the cloud and to HealthSuite on Premise across all of our platform categories. As part of a strategic program to enable SaaS solutions in Philips, there is an initiative to extend and accelerate HealthSuite Platforms. As part of a strategic program to enable SaaS solutions and Insights @ scale in Philips, there is an initiative to extend HealthSuite Platforms (eHSP). To facilitate this, we have established a central e-HSP and Integration team and we are looking for a Communication Manager to strengthen our Integration Team. The Communication Manager will report to the Head of PMO who is overall responsible for leading communication around the integrations and work closely with the HealthSuite Accelerator Team with members of the Chief Architect Office (CAO) and HealthSuite Platforms (HSP), the Head of R&D, the Head of Operations and HR Business Partner of HSP as well as respective leaders from the team that's integrating.
You are responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement an internal communications strategy for HealthSuite Platforms and more specifically for the organizational integrations in close coordination with the business leader, the Integration Leader, other relevant Leadership Team members, and the HR Business Partner.
- Create the communication plan and messaging for each integration closely aligned with the Integration Playbook, in consultation with the Integration team and key stakeholders
- Grow employee engagement and encourage adoption of the Philips I&S and HSP strategy for current and newly integrated teams by working across multiple channels within the organization
- Create, implement and oversee communications and content development, bylined articles, corporate videos and internal communications collateral to support leader and integration communications in HealthSuite Platforms
- Plan, edit and write HealthSuite Platforms related content for a variety of internal communications mediums including intranet, newsletters and mailings
- Executive preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared towards employees in general and for integrations specifically
- Ensure HealthSuite Platforms leadership and integration messaging is consistent with global and Innovation & Strategy communications guidelines and strategy
- Measuring the success of the communications program and ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget, and meet or exceed agreed KPIs.
- Continuously adapting and evolving your programs based on feedback and results. Improve the Integration Playbook and related Communication materials and Plans for current and future integration projects
To succeed in this role, you need the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelors degree in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing
- A Minimum 7 years experience in communications ideally with a focus on internal communications and employee engagement
- Excellent portfolio demonstrating writing abilities and editing skills
- Writing skills: Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- Communication skills: Strong speaking skills and sensitivity to the organization's goals and values and the ability to relay them to employees
- Interpersonal skills: Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills to effectively work with a variety of stakeholders across varying lines of business. Must also possess the confidence to deal with senior executives and explain communication techniques and strategy
- Creative skills: You need the creative ability to devise communication strategies that evolve and change based on employee engagement
- Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology - digital, interactive and video communication is essential
- Preferably experience in Philips as well as working in a complex, international environment
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.