For our client DAF Trucks in location Eindhoven we are looking for a Program Manager Cybersecurity who will be a part of the AfterSales divison.
PACCAR needs to comply with upcoming UN-ECU cybersecurity regulations R155 and R156. These regulations set high demands to the security level of our truck and its related services as well as all processes required to assure that the truck and services remains adequately secured during its economic lifetime. Official instances will evaluate compliance which is related to the type approval of the trucks.
The Cybersecurity program is a global multidivisional program where aftersales has mainly the contribution on assuring that the truck and services remains adequately secured during its economic lifetime. This includes that all security and all related requirements need to be incorporated in the AfterSales processes and systems and that a VSOC (Vehicle Security Operation Center) process and organization (Outsources – inhouse) is put in place.
The ideal Program Manager brings along the following knowledge and skills:
- University working and thinking level
- Relevant project management experience (10 years+ experience)
- In domain software & process development (IT and/or Vehicle)
Knowledge on all relevant assets of :
- Cybersecurity incl VSOC
- Vehicle electronic architecture
- Automotive aftersales
- Capable of working with stakeholders on senior management level
- You can easily create structure and the direction forward even with a lot of unknowns
- You can easily understand and adopt to the organization culture
- You can easily emphasis to a subject or situation and isolate the essence
- You are a people motivator
- You can manage changes in the organization
- You can plan and initiate - manage escalations (if required)
- You are result oriented
- You can drive negotiations with suppliers
Salary is based upon years of experience, with a maximum of € 7.250,- gross per month. Contract is via Yacht on sight at DAF, with the possibility of getting a direct contract on the long run.
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families that will meet future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world; always being driven by our design philosophy “environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers”. As a global operating company we offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.