Within the Polymer Processing team, we are looking for a Polymer Processing Technician/Engineer profile. Polymer Processing has a unique offering of competencies and capabilities to support the material development teams, segments and to support customers. The candidate will champion selected polymer processing capabilities, its operations, and testing activities to support the needs of stakeholders.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conduct independently and hands-on application testing, material characterization and operation of Polymer processing equipment, primarily in the field of specialized Rheology Equipment
- Discuss work orders upfront as well as the achieved results with project leaders
- Analysis, interpretation and reporting of measurements results to support research programs
- Active contribution to safety and housekeeping programs
- Take part in technical meetings and research project teams
We are looking for a hands-on, self-motivated team player, able to work with an enthusiastic team in a flexible environment, inherent to the nature of our technology developments.
The reason for hire is a replacement.
First a 1-year contract, possibility of receiving a direct contract at the client or extension of the assignment
- MBO or HBO starter level in the field of Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Polymers
- Rheology experience is a plus (you will work in this)
- Expanded knowledge of plastics
- Self-starter, hands-on mentality, and "can-do" attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal form, using predominantly the English language
- Team player, able to speak to various stakeholders and functional groups at various levels
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on-site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.