Is it your strength to figure out the best way to manufacture or service our machines in the factory and field? Do you understand how to influence a design and the requirements to avoid unnecessary production disruption and improve serviceability? Then the job of Manufacturing Engineer might be the one for you!
Role and responsibilities
You will be working in the Industrialization department of the Mechanical Development cluster where you are responsible for the work preparation needed to mechanically build and service our DUV and EUV machines in the factory and field. Your support structurally improves cycle time and system availability. Within our team you will work with a focus on handling and transport. Your specialty will be in lifting tooling and actions, packaging and shipment solutions. You work mainly in Veldhoven but could be requested to support worldwide on your expertise area.
- Master or Bachelor degree within Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics, Electrical or other similar education.
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience in: A service or production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Scale up from design into volume production Mechanical engineering and/or manufacturing
- Deliver input for manufacturability and serviceability of designs
- Gather input for manufacturing and field service from documentation
- Prepare work instructions for factory and service operations
- Presence on the cleanroom floor for testing, support and new product introduction
- Review system- and tool designs and release them to manufacturing and service after validation and testing
- Developer of training packages regarding work preparation to factory and in the field
- Troubleshoot for issues in factory/field for new products and provide on-call support.
- Excellent communication skills
- Get-on and do it mentality
- Willing to get hands-on
- Interactive (many stakeholders) and group oriented.
- Adaptive to changes and flexible in priority setting.
- Proactive (engage to prevent issues before they arise).
- Willing to travel several times a year for 1-2 weeks.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
D&E and Mechanical Development. Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The cluster Mechanical Development (MDEV) is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products.
Handling & Transport Technology
The department Handling & Transport Technology drives the industrialization aspects of mechanical designs, meeting manufacturing and service requirements of ASML products during the entire life cycle.
The group Manufacturing and Equipment Engineering is responsible for the industrialization of ASML products, embedding a system’s industrial performance (cycle time, reliability, availability, and cost) into the specifications, andperforming work preparation for the system build in ASML’s factories and for the use and maintenance at customer sites.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.