Project Manager Service and Solutions delivery post-merger integration
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join an exciting Portfolio team leading projects across Philips Services and Solutions Delivery organization. Become part of the team delivering a large scope of transformational programs with global impact, across all Philips process domains (Idea to Market, Market to Order and Order to Cash), all supporting our objective of creating great services, with outcome-based solutions. Focus initially on the end to end, global, service operations process as to integrate additional businesses and markets.
You are responsible for
- Project management of the design and build of key capabilities within our multi billion-euro Services and Solutions business
- Close collaboration with other projects under our Services & Solutions Delivery Transformation Portfolio
- Managing complex dependencies, a range of dependent and related projects within our Service Transformation Portfolio and in the wider Philips organisation
- Translating project charters into a comprehensive project plan and leading the project team to deliver on project and program objectives
- Working with suppliers, related teams and supporting functions to resource projects for success
- Following set standard project methodologies to ensure delivery of a complete package considering all Philips Excellence elements (processes/systems, people, capabilities/learning, performance and structure)
For this position we're looking for an experienced candidate, you will have to work independently and solve problems to get things done.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following experience
- A Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in project management and/or customer service management
- PMP Certified Project Manager (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Project Management, Scrum or SAFe
- Experience of delivering Transformation projects which include significant business process change, ideally leveraging cloud based IT systems
- A solution focused leader with an aptitude to deliver results while managing complexity and ambiguity
- The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate a multi-disciplinary, global team
- A track record of delivering successful change in organisations from a product, process, IT or training & learning perspective
- Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams
- Fluency in written/spoken English
- No 9-5 mentality due to working with with different time zones.
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €5.750 and a maximum of €6.400 gross per month based on 40 hours (Freelancing is also an option)
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
Practical matters for this assignment:
- Start date: 1st of february, but march at latest
- End date: 31-12-2022
- Location: This position is preferably based in Eindhoven, Netherlands, supported by a blend of remote (70%) and office-based work (30%).
- Hours: 40
(For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible)
You are a part of
The Services and Solutions Transformation Office, a team bringing together all services & solution delivery related projects under a coordinated portfolio. You will join a team of Project Managers each responsible for the delivery of defined scope within the portfolio. Key elements of the portfolio include customer self-service, catalog management, configure/price/quote, workforce management, service mobility, case/work-order management and knowledge management. Scope includes resources in multiple functions including R&D, Marketing, Business Process, IT, Philips University and Compliance.
You will be joining a highly motived, experienced and dedicated global team; frequently working with different countries, cultures and timezones.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.